Easily find your website's broken links and more.
Integrity Plus performs the same fast and accurate link check as the free Integrity and adds:
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in xml, dot and csv
- ftp your sitemap on completion
- Search / filter / export your data
change of behaviour - when app first launches, and when a new scan is started, the 'bad links only' button is reset. (If it's left pressed from previous work, it can cause nothing to display in the Links views, causing confusion.)
Important patch, of obscure problem causing incomplete scan in unlikely circumstances
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes for me :(
This could be a good product, but I have the following problems:
1. It hangs after I scan a relatively small site
2. The way it exports data could be vastly improved. For instance, it would be very nice to have a hierarchal sitemap as an output. The current “sitemap” function is really just a fancy output of a link checker.
3. for a product that doesn’t work, I really don’t want to part with money.
4. Worst of all, there is no way to contact support, file a bug, etc. I realise that the developer is an individual, and not a big company or anything, but how are you ever going to find out if people are having problems? This place is the only feedback area.
This is a very old review, but until now there's been no way for us to respond. 1. I believe the app is very stable (this review is several major versions old. Whatever the problem is, hopefully it's well in the past now). If anyone does experience a problem, we're very keen to hear about it. 2. There have long been many ways to export the link results and the sitemap data. Besides the xml sitemap, it's possible to export a hierarchical sitemap (html), a visualisation (.dot) as well as plain old csv. 4. It's always been easy to contact us by web form or by email - details on our website (peacockmedia.software) and the 'support' link somewhere up there on this App Store page takes you to the web form.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.