With NO in-app purchases, this is a complete educational resource for Trigonometry and can be used for study, revision and testing. Incorporating personalised analytics and feedback, this Maths app enables you to identify areas for improvement and help focus your studies. All examples are explained in simple terms and include both sound and written step-by-step descriptions, enabling students to go back and repeat instructions as needed.
This unit is designed for pupils of intermediate and higher ability including grade ranges 4-9 inclusive at GCSE level. This is an invaluable resource for any Maths student and considers:
1. Using trigonometric relationships in right-angled triangles to solve problems.
2. Finding the lengths of sides and size of angles in right-angled triangles.
3. Finding areas, angles and lengths in non-right-angled triangles.
4. Using trigonometrical relationships to solve problems involving bearings and angles of elevation and depression.
5. Calculating a side or an angle of a right-angled triangle in 3-D figures.
6. Graphs of trigonometrical functions.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.