Comfort Touch, the thermostat app that gives you insight and control over your Intergas boiler anytime and anywhere!
Comfort Touch, the thermostat app that allows you to control your comfort wherever you are. This way you can see from a distance how warm it is at home and you can adjust the temperature remotely. In addition, the app provides direct insight into the performance of your boiler and, if desired, you are in direct contact with your installer. In addition, the Comfort Touch app offers you the possibility to set a weekly program, as well as a holiday mode.
The Comfort Touch app can be combined with the Intergas boilers Kombi Kompakt HRE and the HReco from year 2014 and the latest boiler the Xtreme. All you need is the Intergas Gateway, a suitable Opentherm thermostat and this Comfort Touch app.
• Use your smartphone to remotely control your Intergas boiler and suitable Opentherm thermostat.
• Simply raise or lower the temperature.
• Compile a weekly program.
• Get insight into the performance (in hours and gas consumption) of your boiler.
• Direct insight into possible malfunctions of your boiler.
• If required, in direct contact with your installer so that it can manage your boiler remotely.
• Accept multiple users who can also access your boiler and thermostat.
• This app is part of the Comfort Touch set consisting: Comfort Touch Thermostat, Intergas gateway and the App.
• No subscription costs.
Comfort Touch is suitable for Intergas boilers Kombi Kompakt HRE and the HReco from built in 2014 or the latest boiler the Xtreme, in combination with the following three room thermostats: Intergas Comfort Touch thermostat (white: 030004 or black: 030034), Honeywell Round thermostat (T87M2018 ) and the Honeywell Round RF Wireless thermostat (T87RF2025, from date code 1740).
The speed of communication between the Comfort Touch app and the room thermostat depends on the type of room thermostat being used.
App compatibility from iOS 9.0 or newer.
- Fixed crash on app launch
- Show message in case of server maintenance
Ratings and Reviews
Impossible to set weekly schedule
This is the most temperamental app I’ve ever used. I’ve been unable to set the weekly schedule. When I try to edit the time of a period, it saves it one hour out (I set 4pm it saves as 3pm). It can’t be due to daylight saving as it’s now winter time so the is no offset at the moment.
This app is awful! It doesn’t save to the times you want it, totally unreliable. It has turned what was a great boiler into a totally unreliable one. Phoned to complain about it, was told that the app people would contact me, still waiting!!
So I thought I’d try this app because of how unbelievably bad Intergas’ other app is (InTouch). This one won’t even load. Good job Intergas - I’m off to buy Hive now.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.