Title: Post Office Money International Payments
The official app for Post Office Money International Payments - the simple, secure and fast way to send money from your bank account to bank accounts around the world.
Using the new Post Office Money International Money Transfer app you can transfer money at any time, whether you’re away on business and need to pay a supplier, need to make a payment for an overseas property, or want to send money to family or friends. You can also access our friendly team of payment experts directly from the app to help with larger transactions, or with any questions you may have.
You can’t put a price on swift, secure international money transfers; so we don’t with our fee free service. Whether you are paying the kids’ school fees or making regular maintenance payments for your place in the sun, we’ll get your money from A to B quickly and safely.
The Post Office Money International Money Transfer app gives you access to some great benefits:
• Fee free service –no fees are charged by us to send your money across the world.
• Track a rate service – let us tell you when a currency you want to transfer hits the rate you’re happy with.
• Speedy service – payments are sent around the world and usually arrive in 24 hours.
• Secure systems - bank to bank international money transfers mean your payments get there promptly.
• Any time, any place – Home or away? Send money from anywhere at the click of a button.
• Over 30 currencies – Make your money go further with our range of currencies.
We are on hand to help – Need some assistance? Our specialist team have all the answers; call us on 0800 180 4809 or +44 203 162 8080 from abroad. 7:30am-9:00pm Monday to Friday.
Ask our team about Regular Payment Plans – with Post Office International Payments, you can set up automatic money transfers to meet your requirements – for example, this could be a monthly payment for school fees in the USA, a quarterly lease payment for your house in Spain, or regular payments to an overseas supplier
This is all provided for you from the Post Office, one of the most trusted brands in the UK. Post Office International Payments is powered by Moneycorp, trading name of TTT Moneycorp Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services.
We are continuously trying to improve our app. This version contains some bug fixed and few UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't bother. I totally agree with previous review
This is useless and just takes you to the website. Waste of space on my device and pathetic attempt at creating an app. The reviews are most certainly fake and put on by the app developers to fool their bosses and Post office themselves into thinking they have a great app. Wish Apple would stop these types of "so called" apps from getting onto the store.
not an App - shortcut to mobile site, rubbish!
I cannot believe all these positive reviews , these must have been by the team who developed it. The app is a trash and all it does - it creates a shortcut to a web browser to go to their portable website. Then you are basically on their normal website - pray you have all passwords saved in Safari.
What is the point?! I saw these 6 years ago , now it is called laziness an stupidity.
All these ecstatic reviewers , if you are real, go to your browser and log in!
I downloaded this app and set up an account quickly & easily. I particularly like the layout - very easy to navigate and packed full of useful features and Information.
- First Rate Exchange Services Ltd
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © International Money Transfer
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.