The International SOS Assistance App is an essential tool for you to make the most of your membership with International SOS. It is available exclusively to members whose organization offers the app to their travelers and expatriates. With the Assistance App, travelers and expatriates have a world of capability in their hand as it is the only medical and travel security app that is integrated into our global assistance infrastructure. The app is now available in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
• Call for Assistance anytime– including before you even log in. You will reach your closest of our 26 Assistance Centres around the globe 24/7.
• Access mobile-friendly medical and travel security information and country guides to prepare before trips or expatriate assignments.
• Save up to 25 “favorite” countries for quick access to frequently traveled destinations
• Instant and interactive access to the latest medical and security alerts for your current location or next destination. Receive push notifications for those alerts right to your device.
• App will display your travel itineraries for members using International SOS’ TravelTracker solution - requires login via email.
• App works in airplane mode after your first successful login, read cached alerts while offline
Logging In & Personalization:
• Login via your corporate/organizational email address – no need to memorise membership numbers
• If you would rather login with your personal email address, you will simply be prompted to enter your membership number
• Create your Profile once logged in to ensure your opt-in mobile check-ins alert your company of your trip’s milestones.
• Your completed profile also allows you customized service when you call the Assistance Centre via the Assistance App.
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Update forgets password
I do a lot of foreign travel and almost every time I need to use this app it has been updated since last use and forces me to log in.
So what, we'll the password policy forces some characters resulting in me never being able to log in without first re setting my password.
I would hate this to happen when I'm under pressure and need help immediately.
An easy fix would be for the app to behave like almost all other apps by cashing the password even through an update.
Great content , poor functionality since recent update
Agree with windsurfingtrainer’s review.
The app is full of excellent content, but the recent update has made it difficult to use.
Every time I want to check-in to a new location, it makes me fill in my profile details once again. I move around a lot, so would like to keep my location up to date, but It’s getting to the stage that I no longer bother.
This software has many bugs like display errors and save errors; it does not work well generally (iPhone 8 Plus).
The principle behind it is good but basically the information given is basic and overly cautious.
Security and other advice seems be based on hearsay and news articles and not actually based on reality. You would not go anywhere if you believed its security info!
Medical advice is similarly ultra-cautious and not realistic from a local point of view. E.g. advising not to drink tap water as it’s desalinated and to drink bottled water in UAE.
- International SOS Assistance, Inc.
- 109.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 International SOS Assistance
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.