Interval Training at its best. Users love this app's simplicity, flexibility, fitness tracking, Apple Health integration, and great Apple Watch app.
Let Intervals Pro guide you through any type of interval workout: running, strength training, yoga, stretching, circuit training, boxing, MMA, elliptical, rehabilitation, meditation, 7 minute workouts and many more.
WHAT SETS INTERVALS APART?
• Highly Customizable
• Spoken interval names and prompts
• Customizable alert sounds
• Standalone Apple Watch workouts. Leave your iPhone at home!
• Workout History using Apple Health data
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone!
• Run in the background with the screen locked
• Play music or podcasts while using the app of your choice
• Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for Apple Watch or iPhone
• Fill your Activity Rings
• Backup your timers to iCloud
• Siri and 3D touch
• Share timers with friends
• Confetti, of course!
PERSONALIZE YOUR WORKOUT
• Customize the Name, Duration, Alert, and Color for each interval in your timer
• Customize Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Set a Countdown Alert when the interval is about to end
• Set Warm Up and Cool Down intervals
• Set the number of times to repeat the interval workout
• Optional vibrations at the end of an interval
• Optional halfway alert
• Set target heart rate ranges for each interval
FLEXIBLE INTERVAL DURATIONS
• Time based (e.g., 45 seconds)
• Distance based (e.g., 0.25 MI or KM)
• Count up intervals keep running until your ready for the next interval
• Estimated time or distance. Count down time or distance to zero and then continue the interval, counting up until you're ready to move on
THE BEST APPLE WATCH INTERVAL TIMER
• Intervals on the Apple Watch takes advantage of all the latest fitness app capabilities in watchOS 5.
• Leave your phone at home and workout with Intervals on Apple Watch
• Control your music or podcasts on the "Now Playing" screen
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone
• Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Configurable haptic alert countdown that taps you on the wrist when the interval is ending
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking, and cycling
• Optionally pair an external heart rate monitor to your Apple Watch for use in Intervals
• Workouts contribute to the Apple Watch Activity Rings
WORKOUT HISTORY USING APPLE HEALTH
• Intervals has the best Apple Health integration of any interval training app
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking and cycling
• Detailed stats for every interval
• All your data is safely stored in Apple Health
GREAT FOR RUNNING AND CYCLING
• Interval duration can be set to either a specified time or distance
• Display current pace, pace for the interval, or pace for the entire run
• Configure heart rate ranges per interval
• Analyze each interval of your run in the workout history
• Supported on Apple Watch and iPhone
• Intervals is a great choice for meditation and mindfulness sessions on iPhone or Apple Watch
• Save Mindful Minutes to Apple Health
• 5 soothing meditation sounds
MULTIPLE VOICES AND LANGUAGES
• Select the language and voice to use for all spoken alerts.
• Spoken alerts are localized to 10 languages. Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish are all supported.
BUILT IN WORKOUT TEMPLATES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
• 7 minute workout
• Walk/Run workout for 0 to 5K Training
• Tabata workout
• Nine week Zero to 5K Training Program
SHARE TIMERS WITH FRIENDS
• Easily share your timers with friends to use
Get Intervals today and your workouts will never be the same!
• Now Playing support on Apple Watch. For watchOS 5 users, you can swipe to the Now Playing screen in Intervals to easily control music or podcasts during your workout.
• New Apple Watch screen order. Similar to the Apple Watch Workout app, the timer list is now the first screen, the current timer is the second screen, and the "Now Playing" screen is last.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to set up timed-sets and intervals.
So far not impressed
Updating my review as I received pretty prompt support which explained what I needed to do.
It’s a good app, I still believe they need to develop some proper guidance docs but in the meantime the support is good so I suggest using it if something isn’t working for you.
Does the job for me. I’m probably not using it to the full but I’m happy.
Really not happy so far. Happy to review my feedback is I get an explanation but after using the app in the gym this morning I’m thinking I’ve wasted my money.
All I want is something to replace what my Fitbit used to do easily - set 45 second interval with 15 second rest so I can do my own workout in the gym. I set my custom timer on here which was fine but it doesn’t notify you when you get to the end of the interval or rest unless you look at the Apple Watch- which defeats the object. If I look at it then it gives me the vibration (still no sound even though watch connected to headphones and sound notifications is set to on) but if I don’t look then it doesn’t bother to let me know I’ve gone past my 45 seconds. Makes it completely pointless. If I wanted to stare at a clock to monitor my interval then I’d look at the one on the wall.
Sorry to hear your having an issue. Sounds like something is not setup correctly. I'd be happy to help. Just tap on the Settings tab in Intervals and scroll down to 'Send Feedback'.
Clear and endlessly customisable
The great thing about this app is you can start using it immediately on your phone and watch with the preconfigured sets. As you use it more and want more complex routines it is fully customisable for different scenarios. I am using this for physio and fitness but it also works brilliantly as a work timer to stay focused on getting things done in a block of time before having a break, and it is in fact better value than other apps available for this that I’ve seen. It would be good to have an option to turn off the ticker tape confetti at the end of a routine. Apart from that this app is pretty much perfect.
- FourthFrame Technologies LLC
- 53.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 FourthFrame Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Intervals Pro £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.