Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the developer Air Hockey and Unpossible, Invasion Strike a super fun, easy to pick up space shooter. Dodge endless waves of enemies and blast your way through through the galaxy!
Check out these awesome features:
- Anyone can play!
- Simple tilt controls to steer your ship
- Auto-fire guns for killer action!
- Fully rendered in 3D, because, you know, that's one more than 2D!
- Awesome explosions!
- Tons of power ups!
- Play with your iCade controllers!
What's New in Version 1.5
- More fun! Ramped up the difficulty to make the game much more engaging. Seriously, it was really, really easy before.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the screen to dim as soon as a game ended
- Fixed Facebook button to work with the new Facebook app.
- iCade support fixed for iOS6
- Added the ability to start a game by pressing any of the iCade buttons
Stupidly random luck.
The longer you play, the more aliens you get coming at you, down the screen. That's standard shoot-em-up stuff.
But... the upgrades time-out too quickly, and leave you with nothing to defend yourself. Then you can wait for ages, until another upgrade floats down. Or you can get 5 at once. It's all down to luck.
It's worse though... When there's a lot of aliens flying down the screen, and your upgrade is amongst them, you can't get at it without being killed.
And you only get ONE life.
There's no skill involved, when you rely on luck!
Annoying auto fire
It would have been much more enjoyable if auto fire could be switched off!
Great game very addictive when bored
- Category: Games
- Updated: 05 January 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Acceleroto
- © 2012 Acceleroto, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.