Invoice 2go — Invoice, Quote & Accept Payments on the Go. Professional Templates for Small Business
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Invoice 2go makes it easy for small business owners to create professional invoices on the go. We are the ideal invoicing solution for all types of businesses— from plumbers to dog walkers, web designers to electricians. Stay organised and save time with our cloud-based invoice app: your docs are synced and always available on your iPhone, iPad, desktop and Apple Watch. No more lost paperwork!
Top reasons to invoice with Invoice 2go:
* Send an invoice as soon as you finish the job — invoices get paid faster and you spend less time doing paperwork.
* Win more jobs by creating a professional looking quote on the spot. Convert quotes into invoices in a single tap.
* Get paid by debit or credit card. You can accept Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express online payment options.
* Generate an invoice from a wide range of invoice templates. Add your logo or create one using the inbuilt logo creator.
* Keep track of your receipts and report on your business performance with your own dashboard.
* Invoice2go is available on your iPhone, iPad, Watch and computer and automatically syncs across devices. Invoice from your iPhone on the go - print your invoices at home - view reports on your iPad. It’s up to you.
* It’s easy! No accounting skills needed to send great looking invoices — fast.
Here’s how the app works:
Set up your professional invoice template.
- Choose from one of more than 20 invoice template designs. Customise your invoice with a large choice of colours, then add your business logo or use our tool to create a new one.
Invoice on the go from your iPhone or iPad.
- Invoice on the spot — right when you finish a job. Email or print your PDF invoice right from the app.
Draw up a quote or estimate.
- Be the first to send a quote to the customer. When the job is accepted, convert your quote into an invoice in one tap.
Do nothing (yet stay organised).
- After an invoice is sent, it automatically goes into a designated folder as you await payment. We’ll let you know when your invoices have been paid and when you need to follow up with a late customer. You’ll always have everything you need for weekly, monthly or yearly accounting.
Do business across multiple countries.
- Invoicing customers around the world in multiple languages can still be simple! Invoice in over 70 currencies including the Euro, US Dollar and more. You can also change the language of the invoice depending on your customer: Invoice customers in English, French, Spanish, German, and 6 other languages.
One account. Multiple devices.
- Unlike pen and paper, Word, Excel or other free invoice templates, with Invoice2go all of your invoices, quotes, receipts, reports and more are automatically synced across your iPhone, iPad and computer.
And here's some more features to help run your business:
- Receipts: Skip shoebox accounting. Instead, save photos of your receipts and generate expense reports for your accountant or customers.
- Document Signing: Turn off your printer. Now your customers can sign documents on your iPhone or iPad.
- Statements: Send your customers a full update of their accounts, including paid and unpaid invoices.
- Calendars: Add time entries for jobs and then upload them to your invoices and quotes.
- Maps: Insert location information into documents to keep track of your most popular neighbourhoods or cities.
- Scanning: Add barcodes and QR codes to invoices by scanning the information you need.
Invoice 2go: Simple invoice templates, invoice generator, PDF invoices and quotes, billing, receipt tracking, time tracking and business reporting — all rolled up into one easy to use app!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
** Ready to get started? Download our invoice app today. You can trial the Invoice 2go Pro Plan for 14 days free (no credit card required) before choosing a plan that suits your business best. **
What's New in Version 9.4.1
We're always trying to make running your business easier, so this update includes some improvements and fixes.
Thanks for using Invoice2go, we hope you're enjoying the app — if you are, please take a minute to leave a great review!
If you're experiencing any issues, we can't respond to you on the App Store but we're here to help. Please visit our in-app support area to submit feedback, get in touch with an agent or view help articles. Or you can visit support.2go.com.
Great app all my invoicing is done now from my phone were ever I may be, my clients have the ability to let me know when they have paid gone is the weekly hour at the desk.
Quite pleased, saves a lot of time and worry over invoicing on an evening, all done as the job gets done from I.pad on site, sometimes jumps out and have to start again but don't a lot of Apps....
Excellent invoicing app.
Makes invoicing as a self employed business owner very very easy, can't really fault it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 16 August 2016
- Version: 9.4.1
- Size: 83.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Developer: Invoice2go.com
- © 2015 Invoice2go, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Package - 12 month£7.99
- Starter Package - 12 month£18.99
- Pro Package - 12 months£39.99
- Starter Package - 12 month£39.99
- Pro Package - 12 months£79.99
- Upgrade Starter to Pro£18.99
- Enterprise package - 12 months£54.99
- Upgrade Starter to Pro£29.99
- Pay as You Go Pack£3.99
- Starter Package - 12 month£14.99