Capturing your life on-the-go makes easy with iON Cam that allows you to snap, view, store and share photos and videos to the world! Paired with a compatible ION camera wirelessly, the iON Cam lets you view what your camera sees on your iOS device and use the App as a remote control for your camera. Not only can you use the iON Cam to start, stop or pause the recording but images taken can be quickly transferred to your device and share instantly via email or social media with your family and friends.
- Super easy operation. Just tap and snap.
- Use your iOS device as a viewfinder to preview and playback
- Download, protect, brose and delete your camera's photos and videos instantly using your iOS device
- Create albums to organize your photos and videos
- Sort and filter photos and videos within the albums
- Control the camera's functions and settings remotely
- Share your photos and videos directly by email, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or any social media of your choice
Need a question answered? Contact iON support at www.ioncamera.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
iOS 11 not compatible
Having just performed the ios11 upgrade on my phone this application is now not working. Having done some research online this is apparently due to iOS 11 being based upon a 64-bit processor and applications that are not compatible will not work. This is really disappointing as it renders one of the biggest benefits of the ion camera useless. Now I need to go via a wired connection to my laptop to view or download any videos. Sort it out iON
Crashes every time
I’ve tried to use the Ion Camera+ app on my iPhone (IOS 11) to connect to my Ion Air Pro 2 camera but it just crashes every time after connecting to the camera. It looks like the app has not been updated for several months so perhaps this is an IOS 11 compatibility issue. The previous Ion Camera app worked fine on IOS 10 but is definitely not compatible with 11.
Just awful ,I want old app back
Spent ages downloading ‘clips’ off my camera to my phone ,when it says ‘downloaded’ you just get a black screen with no footage ,worst developed and buggy app I’ve ever used ,out of the probably 200 videos and pictures i have ,only about 10 of them I’ve been able to get !,lesson learnt ...BUY A GO PRO INSTEAD
- WORLD WIDE LICENSES LIMITED
- 70.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © World Wide Licenses Limited (a limited liability company)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.