ipCam - Mobile IP Camera
By SKJM, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ipCam turns your camera-enabled iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into a mobile Wi-Fi network IP camera.
- Stream images, video & audio to compatible applications including most web browsers and the iCamSource.
- Select either the front or back camera.
- Turn the Flash on and off via the Web Interface.
- Adjust the image size and quality.
- Auto-rotate the image based on device orientation.
- Optional Date / Time image overlay.
- Optional 4:3 aspect ratio image crop.
- Digital Pan / Tilt the 4:3 cropped image.
- Optional Login & Password for additional security.
- Tap video preview to toggle darkened screen.
- Dynamic DNS support for DynDNS and No-IP users.
- Automatic Port Forwarding for routers that support UPnP or NAT-PMP.
Once ipCam is running you can connect to its Web Interface from most any modern web browser that is also connected to your local network by entering the http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ URL located at the bottom of the screen.
The Web Interface gives you access to various image, video, and audio links in addition to the links that control the Flash and Pan / Tilt functionalities, when available.
Please visit http://skjm.com/ipcam/ for more information.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Timestamp bug fix.
Just what I wanted !! Amazed !
You're actually up and running on this in seconds, it really is that simple and that good!! I was skeptical at first if it would even work, but it so does. There are some nice features there and if it could a few bits more like 'security mode" where it could take a snap shot at regular intervals and store or even mail them to me it could be perfect.. Great work guys, i have loads of ideas to help this do a bit more - but for now - I'm going to see how many I can sell for you by demoing this to my mates and work colleagues.
Abandonware, but it works
This hasn’t been updated for many years and doesn’t support the iPhone 5 screen size or even properly support exiting the app and going back into it where you left off.
It does however work really reliably and for extended periods. I’ve had an iPod 4 acting as a security camera for weeks with no intervention.
I wanted a solution to use an old iPhone as an ip webcam for some blackbirds nesting in front of my window, this does the job perfectly. Once I had set my router correctly I was able to view the cam remotely using the external IP address address.
Has been running 24hrs now with no issues
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 09 September 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SKJM, LLC
- © SKJM, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation).