iPCR Enterprise Edition
By Forté Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your ALS and BLS total solution for on scene and transport patient care. Let iPCR Transport help to you quickly and easily document your patient interaction, generate more thorough, error free Electronic Patient Care Reports (ePCR) all while reducing hospital turnaround time. With iPCR Transport, you're in complete control, and your focus stays on what's most important, patient care.
iPCR Transport is the solution you're looking for. This product is by far the fastest, most reliable, and easy to use product available for Fire and EMS services. iPCR works with any PC, MAC, and is now available on the iPad. No need to spend time and money purchasing expensive and unreliable laptops and computers. Using the iPad is simple, easy, and fun. Statistically, employees who are forced to use antiquated and complicated products are less productive, create more mistakes, and cost you infinitely more revenue each year.
With iPCR, personnel actually enjoy the process of creating a PCR. Better tags equal fewer mistakes. iPCR comes with a variety of features to suit the needs and demands of all organizations.
*Note: Please use the default username of 'admin' and the password of 'admin' for the initial login. The password can be modified via the User Settings area after login.
What's New in Version 3.2.4
This is a service release that includes the following new features and fixes:
New/Enhanced Features -
● Oxygen Treatment Rate Picker added 3 and 5 as additional options in the rate picker for the Oxygen Treatment.
Bug Fixes -
● Corrected an issue where secondary insurance information may not be displayed on the PDF of the PCR.
● Corrected an issue where the vehicle assigned to a PCR, using the CQI process, could not be changed.
● Corrected an issue where Required Fields could report incorrect missing fields.
● Corrected an issue where the application would not check if shift setup was
present, if an EMS Worksheet was used to create the PCR, allowing users to
create a PCR without shift setup.
● Corrected an issue where data may not be saved if only the Scene Odometer
and Destination Odometer values were entered.