By Hanwha Techwin Company Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iPOLiS mobile is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin's security network products.
iPOLiS mobile app lets you view the live video and control pan/tilt/zoom functions, search & playback anywhere with your smartphone
if you are using Hanwha Techwin's security system.
◎ Supported models will be updated continuously.
◎ iPOLiS mobile supports iOS ver. 8.0.X and up.
◎ This application has been tested for the listed devices
- Apple iPhone 5 (iOS v8.4.1) model
- Apple iPhone 6 (iOS v8.0.2) model
- Apple iPhone 6S (iOS v9.3) model
- Apple iPad air (iOS v9.2) model
◎ Current compatibilty with our surveillance models: See our manual inside application
(Setup -> menulal Tab)
◎ Recommended profile information for optimal live video monitoring
- If using MJPEG : 320x240, 5fps, Normal(10)
- If using H.264 : 320x240, 10fps, Normal(10)
* Videos of more than 2M pixels are not supported.
◎ Recommended settings for Network Camera
- Wi-Fi Environment: 8fps @ 320x240 - 3G Environment: 4fps @ 320x240
◎ Recommended Settings for DVR
- Wi-Fi Environment: 320x240, Quality (low)
- 3G Environment: 320x240, Quality (low)
* bandwidth : higher than 800Kbps
- Live streaming video with PTZ control
- Supported format : H.265/H.264, MJPEG
- Video Image Flip/Mirror, Video Image Capture
- Calendar Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
- Provide the profile selection(NWC) and shows profile status
- Password function for security - Register up to 1,000 number of devices
- Digital Zoom - Show the status of a network as a color
- Quick & easy access of mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with "Dynamic domain naming service"(DDNS)
◎ The entire items are not supported in every device. Some items are not supported in certain devices.
◎ If installing version 2.0, the list of products with the old version 1.0 should be registered again as new.
◎ This application uses FFmpeg and SDL under LGPL v2.1 ◎ The device can limit the number of users depending on network traffic status.
What's New in Version 2.8.3
- Bug fixes and improvement.
- Add MultiPassword
- Add QuadView
- Add KeyFrameOnly Mode
View function works, but not play
Basically both functions could work if I turn down the resolution on my NVR. Unfortunately this app will only stream the live and recorded footage if it's below a certain level. This is fine for viewing remotely via the app, but if I turn down the resolution on the recording so I can access that remotely via the app then when I need to view a recording directly on the NVR then the resolution will be poor.
Solution is iPolis to allow higher resolution rates in the their app.
Getting the settings correct I found a little tricky, but that could be because I'm not the network savvy.
All in all, as a viewing app I can't fault it.
App crashes using playback, everytime.
Admittedly app works fine on my iPad Air, even when it's on mobile data. App permanently crashes when in playback mode on my 6S. Renders app virtually useless for this reason. Wish I'd never bought the system, the whole point of it was to be able playback when I'm not at home.
Unreliable and keeps crashing
Live mode seems to run ok(most of the time) but playback keeps crashing... can you resolve these issues which have come up over various versions.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 04 January 2017
- Version: 2.8.3
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Hanwha Techwin Company Limited
- © HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.