The all new iQuran offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
iQuran is free to use, and comes with bundled with an english translation and recitation by Husary. You can upgrade in-app any time to Pro in order enhance your experience and gain several addition features.
* Full Quran with more than 35 Translations supporting crisp Super-Retina Display and both Portrait and Landscape viewing in all screens.
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah. The first smart phone software in the world to offer color coded Tajweed using our very own state of the art Dynamic Rendering Engine.
* 5 Font Sizes for both Arabic Script and Translations: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* 38 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal-ad-din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Mhd. Asad, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* Gapless (continuous) verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Mishary Al-Afasy and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawi
* AirPlay support
* Background audio playback with complete support for iPod remote control (i.e. multi-tasking bar)
* Split index screen with scrollable Surahs and Sections (Hezb, Juzz / Para)
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Quick verse jumping using a unique and easy to use Fast Scroll display
* Complete Audio controls with tap-hold FF, RW and Pause/Play
* Advanced audio repeat options to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* Unlimited bookmarks with notes and search
* Support for 4 built-in bookmark categories for grouping verses: Reading, Memorizing, Interesting, Discussion
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Quranic Supplications. See verses from the Qur'an on topics such as: Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, Forgiveness, Family, Provisions, Knowledge, Thanks and Protection
* Surah Al-Kahf reminders on Fridays
* A special Stop Signs screen explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
* Support for iPhone X and iOS 11 sharing options
* Much, much more
Already an "iQuran Pro" user? Simply ensure you have the latest version of iQuran Pro installed in order to transfer your Pro status to this app.
* Fixed a number of crashes and transliteration display for Pro users
* Stability improvements
Visual refresh with iOS 11 compatibility, along with support for iPhone X
Improved font for newer devices
Faster rendering and loading
Improved downloading of audios
Several performance improvements throughout
iQuran can now be upgraded in-app to Pro directly. Existing "iQuran Pro" users are eligible for a free upgrade. Moving forward, iQuran Pro will be replaced by this app.
Automatic importing of bookmarks from "iQuran Pro" (make sure you have it installed).
Ratings and Reviews
Great but there is room for improvement
Alhamdulillah this is the Qur'an Al-Kareem so Alhamdulillah. I love the fact that this is colour coded so it helps in regards to reading with Tajweed. My only "complaint" is that it's too big. The font is too big and is blown up I'm not sure if it's like this on any smaller phones as I have the Iphone6s plus but when I had Andriod it was smaller and functioned better. Insha'Allah they make it similar to smaller screen phones where the text is not blow up in size just to fit the screen.
Decent app but unfortunately some of the transliteration is missing towards the end of the ayah even in landscape mode, please fix this by Ramadhan.
A feature request of including translation and transliteration together would be very useful, having paid for the pro version I would have expected this feature to be included. Other free and paid apps have this.
If it wasn’t for the above 2 issues it would be a 5 star app and therefore i have knocked 2 stars off for these.
I will update once above issues are resolved.
Qurán does not require any review as it is not written by any human being,but those who made it possible to forward to others human to be able to receive as it was intended to be able to,so they can also get the exact word by words and every signs as Allah meant to, then yes those who made this possible do deserves a congratulations and may Allah bless them and give them the knowledge and courage to do more betterment for their fellow human beings. Ámeen.
- Beehive Innovations Services
- 206.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Beehive Innovations
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade £2.99
- Free upgrade (from iQuran Pro) Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.