iResus is a free support tool that has been developed by the Resuscitation Council (UK) and Cranworth Medical Ltd.
iResus enables the user to access the latest Adult, Paediatric and Newborn resuscitation algorithms without the need for of an internet connection at the point of care.
iResus is fully compliant with the Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines 2015 and is an essential tool for UK doctors.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
This and the Life saver apps are great!! They serve as refreshers and span both adult and paediatric life support. I will be regularly revising the guidelines to keep myself sharp and ready to respond. Thank you app developers and Resus Council, great job! This should become an essential app. :)
I'm a doctor; this is a fantastic little app for quick reference. Very quick and easy to use and has all the necessary information presented clearly and concisely. Essential.
No longer able to use this App as not supported by iOS 11.2.1.
Sorry just realised had old version open. Love this app - thank you
- RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (U.K.) TRADING LTD
- 5.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (U.K.) TRADING LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.