Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Eliminate the pile of remotes on the coffee table, and control your home theater with iRule! The 2014 CES award-winner, iRule is a universal remote control app for audio/video enthusiasts that's easy to set up and fun to customize. It's also the remote that keeps growing with your changing technology and needs.
iRule doesn't just control audio and video gear, either. It also controls lighting, shades and blinds, network cameras, security systems, and more. Also available are simply drag-and-drop modules for rich interactive control of Sonos systems, Onkyo-Integra and Denon receivers, Insteon, Lutron, and Z-Wave lighting, dimmers, locks, and more.
Configure and customize your remote with iRule Builder on your computer. Drag-and-drop your images and commands, upload your own custom graphics, and share content with other users. Builder includes a huge database of the most common gear.
* Please note that most users' systems will require a hardware gateway to control devices that do not support direct network control. iRule is compatible with Global Caché products, available from our website
What's New in Version 4.7.1
* Builder Zoom - added the ability for the programmer to zoom the center window within the builder.
* Device code variables - this feature allows the programmer to embed a variable within the data of a device command, and change a singular portion of the string required to communicate with equipment.
* Added Max/Min functions to variable expression
* Support for iPad Pro Handset - within the wizard you will find new handset templates for both iPad Pro 9.7 and 12.7 handsets.
* compatible with iOS 7.0 and up.
* Fixed issue with global macros added to a toggle button
* Fixed issue with input variable not encoding messages within commands
* Fixed issue where launch field was missing when adding launch action to a button
* Fixed issue where copying/pasting a page would keep the same page name
* Fixed issue where merging a handset would duplicate all global macros
* Fixed issue where deleting a global macro would not remove its reference from a handset
* Fixed bug related to changing global macro execution via variable
* Fixed crash related to auto discoverable devices
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 04 October 2016
- Version: 4.7.1
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, French, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: iRule, LLC
- © iRule, LLC 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- iRule Builder Basic License£48.99
- iRule Builder Advanced License£99.99