ISAF Equipment Rules of Sailing 2013-2016
By Slipstream Studio Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Equipment Rules of Sailing (ERS) govern the equipment used in the sport. They are revised and published every four years by the International Sailing Federation.
The Equipment Rules of Sailing includes and references:
• Rules for use of equipment.
• Definitions of equipment, measurement points and measurements for use in class rules and other rules and regulations.
• Rules governing certification control and equipment inspection.
Changes to the Equipment Rules are permitted under ISAF Regulations 32.1.2 and 32.2. No changes are contemplated before 2017, but any changes determined to be urgent before then will be announced through National Authorities and posted on the ISAF website (sailing.org).
- Category: Sports
- Released: 11 October 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Slipstream Studio
- © International Sailing Federation Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.