iScanner is a handy scanner app that will turn your iPhone or iPad into powerful mobile scanner. Easily scan, save and share any document in PDF or JPEG format.
Our scanner app will become the indispensable tool in your day to day life. Scan anything you need including receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save even more time with new features like OCR to recognize text from scans and e-sign to add a signature to your documents with just a few taps.
Take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for your daily business needs. It doesn't require an Internet connection as all scans are stored locally on your device. And if you need to protect your valuable scans, you can setup a password for the whole app or lock particular folders or documents.
Say goodbye to huge office scanners and get this ultra fast pdf scanner app now!
iScanner app main features:
Advanced PDF Scanner app:
- Scan to high quality PDF or JPEG
- Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
- Automatic shutter and border detection for any scannable object
- Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
- Choose between low, medium and HD scan quality
- Extract any text from scans or images using OCR
- Multipage scanning - scan as many pages as you like
- Batch processing mode
- E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
- Cut, copy or paste pages from and to iScanner
- Recognize and copy any text from your scans
- Full featured file manager with folders, drag & drop and document editing
- Protect your documents by locking folders and scans with password
- Sort documents by time, date or name
- Choose between table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
- Share your scans via email
- Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
- Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive
- Back up all app documents to your iCloud
- Export scans to our Fax app and send Faxes worldwide
- Save scans to Camera Roll
For any questions or inquiries please use our customer support form at
Here is what we have added in the new version:
– iPhone X compatibility
– Legal page size
– Small usability improvements
Stay with us and don't forget to leave your ratings and reviews because this is what keeps the app development going!
Ratings and Reviews
Flawed but ok
I do a lot of scanning and use a handheld scanner (Ion Copycat, excellent) which is good but fiddly, with several separate processes involved.
I thought this might be a good stand-in but it's not.
I work for a newspaper and scan a lot of columns from old papers (world war one) and also get lots of bits of paper with typed or printed info of varying quality.
If the quality is bob on, this seems to mostly work ok but it doesn't like variations in type quality, and just misses some lighter bits out.
I've been emailing the OCRd files to myself and use AOL - if I download via the AOL interface all the c h a r a c t e r s a r e s p a c e d l i k e t h i s. Annoying. Clearly if I use the Ion and emailed text, it would not be affected.
Could be an AOL thing but possibly not. If I download files via a browser they're fine.
The OCR is also average and not as good as my desktop (Abbyy Fine Reader).
Still - scanning and OCRing off a phone, shouldn't take it for granted, it's a nifty tool. It's ok but no more.
I guess if you have no choice, this is pretty good, and I'm going to use it on a regular basis. But it's not a replacement to more sturdy - and slower - bits of kit.
A waste of money
I don’t know where the good reviews are coming from.
I paid over £17 for the “iscanner business and travel kit” and downloaded it on my iPad after checking that it works on iPhone too. I could not download it on my iPhone. When I open my purchased app it only shows “purchased” but no option to download onto iPhone. It asks you to buy it again for the same crazy price. The performance was very disappointing. OCR feature does not work within app. You have to email the scan to yourself as text before you can work with it. This is worse than any free app that I have used so far. I had to resort to a free app to do the job. I have asked for a fix or a refund and I have yet to hear from the developer.
Great app but!
This is a great app, I like it and use it over other popular scanner apps, the only problem I have is the speed and inefficiency when taking a pick using the auto method! It's simply too fast and basically screws it up about 50% of the time. I end up taking about 5-6 shots of each page and deleting the crappy ones! Just add an option so the user can set the timer for auto to take the pic, then each user can set it for as long or short as they want and it's no longer your problem! problem solved.
- BP Mobile LLC
- 97.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BP Mobile, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.