Discover, read and share your new favorite magazines on issuu, all for free.
With issuu for iOS, you’ll get access to more than 30 million publications in an incredibly immersive reading experience.
EXPLORE & READ MILLIONS OF PUBLICATIONS
• 20,000 new magazines, catalogs and more in 30+ languages added every day. There’s always so much to discover on issuu.
• Read gorgeous, fascinating and unique content from around the globe on any topic you can think of — including photography, design, food & drink, business, fashion, gaming, technology, science, movies, vehicles, travel, style & beauty, real estate and more.
• Get new and exciting recommendations in your feed alongside content you already love — issuu’s smart content engine learns as you read.
FOLLOW, SAVE, AND SHARE CONTENT YOU LOVE
• Use Clip to select any portion of a publication you’d like to save and share with your family and friends over email, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and more.
• Stay up to date on your latest content by following and liking favorite publishers, as well as curating Stacks of publications you love.
• Clips and likes show up on your profile page, so you can keep extra organized.
READ ANYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE
• Read on issuu from your iPhone, iPad or via any web browser.
• No WiFi, no problem. Save publications for later to Downloads.
• Pick up where you left off within the issuu app when switching between iOS devices.
On the web: https://issuu.com
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Design improvements
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating for us.
Ratings and Reviews
A Brilliant App!
I am a curious person, interested in lots of things and always looking for inspiration and new topics. Issuu brings, literally, a world of ideas, in little snippets, that whet the creative palette and can direct you to more of the same. Better than exploring an online bookshop, Issuu holds mainstream and quirky titles alike of books and magazines on every subject imaginable. You can even download catalogues, brochures, journals and essays, and more. If you want to explore what the world has to offer whilst snuggled at home, or commuting to work, or wherever, Issuu is a great place start!!
A great idea but the app is somewhat limited in it’s application.
As works well for a time but all of a sudden out of the blue the app stops working. Magazines refuse to open even when saved and downloaded on to a tablet. There is nothing more annoying than ‘Aww, we couldn’t open this one. Try another one’. The only way to clear the fault is to delete the app and download again thus losing any saved stack or magazine. After doing this three times in the last six months, enough is enough. App deleted but will not be downloaded again! Disappointed!
Good stuff to read
I'm a creative person and i just look for inspiration from old cooking magazines. Overall the app works great but there are moments when i'm asked to log in to read more and i'm already logged in ?? Also the suggestions have nothing to do with what i read. The search is quite useless, the results are not what you typed in but if you scroll down for a while you may find the magazine you are looking for.
- 102.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014-17 Issuu Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.