iSurfer - Surfboards Guide is your complete guide to surfboards information with detailed information for all parts of a surfboard.
CUSTOM SURFBOARD ORDER FORM:
This feature will allow you to create your own custom surfboard and email it to a shaper. It gives you all the options you would find on a standard surfboard order form. It makes ordering a new surfboard quick, simple and easy all from the palm of your hand. There are over 60 of the world best shapers listed and involved with the iSurfer - Surfboards Guide app. If you are unsure of what board to order you can always send an inquiry from the surfboard inquiry page located within the app.
- Different surfboard shapes and their characteristics and suited surf conditions
- The roles that length, width and thickness play in surfboard design
- Different types of tails and their strengths and weaknesses
- Different rail shapes and their strengths and weaknesses
- Different bottom concaves and what conditions and boards they suit best
- What affects the rocker, nose lift and tail lift can have on your surfboard
- Information about the types of glass jobs commonly used
SURFBOARD SIZE GUIDES:
A variety of surfboard size charts for beginner to intermediate surfers. All charts take into account the surfer’s weight and height and provides a guide to the size surfboard which would be best suit them.
- Surfboard length guide for Softboards
- Surfboard length guide for Longboards
- Length guides for Fish surfboards
- Length guides for groveller surfboards
- Length guides for shortboard surfboards
- Length guides for midsize surfboards
- Length guides for gun surfboards
- Length guides for Funboard surfboards
- Length guides for Mini Mal surfboards
- Length guides for Malibu surfboards
All the information you need to know about the characteristics of fins and what part of the fin does what. You will learn what effects the base, depth, sweep, foil, flex and cant have on a performance of a fin. This information can help you choose the right size and shape fins to suit your surfing.
Information about the most commonly used fin systems used in surfboards. Details about the advantages and disadvantages of each system and a rating system to show the characteristics for each system. The information provided will give you a guide on what fin system you would like in your next surfboard.
- Updated for iOS 8 and the new iPhone screens
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.