By Xample Sarl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
More than 3000 verbs and their conjugation in the palm of your hand !
- 16 tenses for each verb.
- Infinitive are translated in English or French (depending on device settings).
- Sort verbs alphabetically in Italian or English(French).
- Browse verbs alphabetically using the index.
- Search verbs in the database.
- Add verbs in the favorites for easy retrieval.
- Pick a random verb.
- No Internet connection required, the verbs database is embedded in the application.
Italian verbs is a great tool for people learning the Italian language !
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Good app but requires a few improvements
It would be useful if the past participial gave the auxiliary verb ie avere or essere too.
The search will not search in English. Only Italian. Will this be fixed?
Love it - almost exactly what I wanted
The only way this could be improved would be to include examples of usage. But this app is really going to help me learn
landscape mode flawed
ipad user review
great reference app. but...
1. landscape mode - opens in portrait mode when your ipad is already in landscape mode. does not always go into landscape mode when you gyrate ipad from portrait to landscape; ALWAYS goes back to portrait mode when you toggle between apps.
2. on ipad, it would be great to have the option to view all tenses on the same screen.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: 28 June 2010
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Developer: Xample Sarl
- © 2009 yminds
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.