Italian Word Game
By Daniel ALEMU
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Italian Word Game is an fun App in which you are first shown a picture and then you find the correct Italian Word for it.
You have four stages of difficulty - Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert. Each stage has 50 levels (and more are coming soon). Start at any stage and go through the levels.
Your job is to come up with the missing letters. Fill in the blanks with the right letters to complete the word that describes the image.
If you don't find the right word, you can try 3 more times to get the answer. Still no luck? No worries! You are given hints to make it easier and easier to guess the answer. Eventually, you can even watch the answer revealed so that you can remember it for next time.
Once you complete a level, you can always do an instant replay or even return later to the same level and try again.
With Italian Word Game, you can:
- Start a new game at any difficulty stage
- Resume a game you left unfinished
- Double-tap on the picture shown and see a larger image (iPhone and iPod touch only)
- Attempt 4 times to answer each level correctly
- Get one more letter hint each time you answer incorrectly
- Get a good way to learn and remember words with the hints provided
- Proceed to the next level after attempting the current level
- Replay a level you just played
- View your scores so far on the levels you played
- Erase your history completely and start a completely new game
Plus, you get an easy way to:
- contact us by email
- find us in social networking
- visit our website
- see source and copyright details about the question artwork
- recommend the App to someone
- and lots more
Italian Word Game not only helps your vocabulary, it can also improve your memory, visual recognition abilities, and analytical skills.
This game is fun for all ages. If you agree, please remember to rate the App and recommend it to family and friends.
And don't forget, it makes an excellent Thank You gift to anyone. It is easy from the App Store.
- More levels for each stage
- Enhancements suggested by you.
What's New in Version 1.1
- By popular demand: you will now see more and more hints until you are able to fill in the blanks. The answer is revealed at the end of the hints.
Could be better
Good idea badly executed. Main problem is that if you don't know the correct answer, it never tells you. How are you meant to learn if you never knew the word? Simple solution to this is add a time limit and have a reveal answer button.
It would also be a lot easier if there was a keyboard. Flicking through the letters takes up too much time and effort.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 29 February 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Daniel ALEMU
- © 2011 Daniel ALEMU
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.