iTalk: British™ is a soundboard of 37 of the most common and popular british words.
Talk like a british person with an explanation of each word displayed at the top of the screen.
All words and phrases are voiced by Nathanael Attree.
• Optimised for iOS 10.
• Updated Development Blog url.
• Removed backend server.
• Removed Push Notifications.
*iTalk: Gangster has no future plans to integrate new features or sound clips.*
Ratings and Reviews
Umm... ok I guess
So yeah, I’m from a British household and this is hilarious!!
It is very stereotypical but every once in a while I play it and the look on my mum’s face!!
These may have been common 100 years ago (mostly if you were toff!), but actually these are just mildly amusing stereotype phrases from bad American films in the 1940s.
Good fun app, keep em coming
- Ashley Richards
- 5.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2013 Ashley Richards.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.