The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) has 682 affiliated transport trade unions, representing more than 4.7 million transport workers from 147 countries. The ITF represents the interests of transport workers' unions in bodies that take decisions affecting jobs, employment conditions or safety in the transport industry, such as the International Labour Organisation (ILO), the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) and the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).
The ITF Wellbeing is the latest app from the ITF (we also have ITF Seafarers) designed to provide information, guidance and support on health and wellbeing issues like HIV/Aids etc. This app is for ALL transport workers.
This initial version concentrates on HIV/AIDS and the Zika virus, but will in the future provide information on a number of wellbeing issues like sexually transmitted infections (STI’s), stress, depression. Within the app you can;
· Understand the basic facts on HIV/AIDS
· Find out what is truth and what is a myth about HIV/AIDS
· Understand your rights internationally and nationally
· Contact local support groups
· Find out where testing centres are within your country (currently on the Philippines in the release)
· Ask us a question. Can find the answer anywhere, then ask us
Added translations for multiple languages
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT WORKERS FEDERATION (NOMINEES) LTD
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT WORKERS FEDERATION
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.