Turn your iPhone into a translation device!
Introducing iTranslate Converse, a revolutionary new speech translation App. iTranslate Converse turns your iPhone and Apple Watch into a two-way translation device. The simple design enables natural conversations in 38 languages, and automatically detects the correct language between two selected languages for a fast and accurate translation.
Speak directly into your iPhone’s microphone and dramatically improve results as well as create a more natural conversation experience. It literally turns your iPhone into the first real translation device.
SIMPLE & EASY
Tap & Hold to Speak. Release to Translate. The entire screen becomes your translation button.
SUPERIOR TRANSLATION ACCURACY
Works well in noisy environments.
Delivers translation results in near real time.
Instantly converse in 38 languages.
Automatic detection between the 2 selected languages for a seamless translation experience.
View and export full transcripts for every voice conversation.
Learn more about iTranslate Converse at https://www.itranslate.com/converse
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Learn more about iTranslate: https://www.itranslate.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Arabic (Saudi), Arabic (UAE), Arabic (Egypt), Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Cantonese), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (GB), English (Australian), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (USA), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Turkish
For a Complete Language overview: https://itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app.
Thank you for using iTranslate Converse! Here’s what’s new:
- Converse now fully supports iOS 12 & watchOS 5
- Siri Shortcuts: Open Converse via voice commands
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate Converse, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it
Ratings and Reviews
Voice translation reinvented.
Just one word.. amazing
I just recently downloaded this app because it came up on the home page of the App Store (don’t frequently download new apps) -thought I would give it a go due to how impressed I was with the concept of live translation and wow I was shocked! I am very impressed with this techonology! It is incredible; I haven’t been so impressed using any other app before, it works amazingly and I am multi-lingual and can speak English, Cantonese and French and I tested a lot of sentences and ofcourse there will be minor mistakes here and there but overall I was so so impressed with how it handled listening to what has been said and then announcing it aloud in the other language; I even liked the idea of how as soon as you loaded up the app, it told you to turn your phone upside-down so the interactivity and physicality of using this particular app is original and quite intuitive utilising what we have as technology goes..
Interesting early attempt but still a long way to go
Interesting concept, but still a long way to go before it is of any actual practical use. The speech recognition does not always work, misinterpreting words and not recognising when a person is asking a question (especially if it is translating from foreign languages (Italian and Spanish) to English). Even when translating from English to other languages the translation does not make sense at times and often it is translated using the wrong form for addressing people, making you sound extremely rude.
UPDATE: The developer response blaming the user for the failure in their speech recognition algorithms just shows how poorly they understand user experience. Asking the users to change the way they speak is just bad design. I have no problems with Siri or Google Assistant, they understand me perfectly in any language.
We are sorry you are unhappy but our response was simply a common solution to the issue you have described. Success with voice recognition is contingent on you being understood by the app, we are just trying to assist you. If you need any further assistance you can contact us directly as well:email@example.com -iTranslate Team
- iTranslate GmbH
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate Pro £9.99
- iTranslate Pro £4.99
- iTranslate Pro £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.