iTunes Movie Trailers puts the newest HD film previews in your hands. Browse trailers, clips and featurettes for the biggest Hollywood blockbusters and independent cinema, view stunning HD photos.
• Access hundreds of film trailers, clips, behind-the-scenes featurettes and images, available in HD or SD
• Save your favourite films for immediate access anytime
• Browse Top Charts to view the most popular trailers
• Read critics’ reviews provided by Rotten Tomatoes without leaving the app
• Enjoy your favourite film trailers on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV
• Share your favourite trailers with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages and Mail
• Keep your favourite film trailers up to date on all your devices using iCloud
• Requires a device with iOS 8 or later
• Requires Internet access over a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection
How Your Data Is Used
When you have iCloud enabled, iTunes Movie Trailers stores your favourite theatres and films with your iCloud account to keep them in sync across all your devices.
The latest update includes a number of minor performance and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is just what I needed, all the latest trailers instantly accessible without any messing about. You also get notifications, and you can add favourites, toggle between HD and SD playback. In terms of improvement, I'd like to see iTunes Movie Trailers in Widgets, and access to a back catalogue of trailers too. However I really love this app, well done Apple this is a movie geeks dream! 😃👍🏻
Found this by accident.
This is what IMDB should have been a portal to discovering new movies. So this app is spot on.
I’m not interested in the personal lives of the actors or what they look like in the award ceremonies. So glad the app is not saturated with pointless photos and info. I just want to discover new movies.
Hey lease don’t change the app.
Pre order blurb not loading
Couldn't find a way to let iTunes know that the blurb isn't downloading on iOS (since latest update) in the pre-order section.
One star, because, for iTunes own benefit as well as users, there should be an easy way, not the endless round of searching through iTunes support, to report a fault.
Why make it so difficult?
- Apple Distribution International
- 9.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.