Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ITV Player on iOS lets you watch a wide selection of catch-up and live streaming on your Apple mobile and tablet devices.
As part of our free, ad-funded catch-up service, you can watch your favourite ITV programmes for up to 30 days after broadcast over wifi or a 3G/4G mobile data network, as well as live streams of all our channels.
Please be aware that viewing content over a mobile data network may incur additional data charges. We recommend you check your allowance with your mobile supplier.
For an optional monthly subscription, ITV Player Premium gives you access to all the catch-up you enjoy in the free service but with no in-video advertising.
If ITV Player Premium isn’t for you, that’s fine - you can continue to enjoy ITV Player, free and with advertising, exactly as you always have.
More about ITV Player Premium
- £3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm that you want to purchase
- The subscription will automatically renew each month unless Auto-Renew is turned off within your iTunes account at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- You can manage your subscriptions from your iTunes account and Auto-Renew can be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
For further information on this please use the Menu button at the top right of the screen or read the ‘About ITV Player Premium’ FAQ.
More about ITV Player
You can watch ITV programmes that we have the rights to show on mobile, either live (ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV) or as catch-up, for up to 30 days after broadcast. We’re working hard to try and secure rights to all of our programmes and we’re keen to hear about things you would like to see in the future. Get in touch with our friendly Customer Support team: email@example.com.
- Works on your iOS mobile and tablet devices – iPhone and iPad
- Catch-up content and Live streams can be viewed over 3G/4G or wifi
- Catch-up on programmes from ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV
- App is free to download with unlimited usage
- Browse recommended programmes
- Search for programmes by channel or alphabetically
- Switch channels or video while you are watching
- Navigate using portrait or landscape view
To use this app, you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs iOS 7.0 or above and is connected to the Internet.
You must be in the UK to view our programmes. If you are in an STV or UTV region, you will only be able to view ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV programmes. For more information, please see our support pages.
Message from ITV
What's New in Version 4.1.4
– Fixed an issue where some ITV Player Premium subscribers have been unable to restore their subscription following the last update
– You’ll now be returned to the point you left a programme following an app crash
As well as all the goodness of the previous release:
– You no longer have to re-watch ad breaks you’ve already seen following an app crash
– More space for longer programme names
– Improved connection handling for a smoother playback experience
– A host of small updates and bug fixes in this version to help improve your ITV experience*
Please update your app to allow for these fixes and to keep enjoying ITV Player.
*We catch our bugs rather than squash them, that way we can put them to good use in I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!**
**The number of bugs depicted in IACGMOOH is not an indication of the number of bugs we’ve found in ITV Player, we responsibly source our bugs from a number of different sources. No bugs were harmed in the making of this app.
At first it was great but since the new update it's become more problem loaded.. There are upon many ads and sometimes they double up so that there are two adverts on at the same time. When you get the show on it often freezes middle through forcing you to refresh it all, and having to start again, it takes far too long to load. Not an enjoyable app to use, I rate it 1 star for the times that it does work (which is rare).
A completely unworkable app. It is forever freezing so it is impossible to watch anything all the way through. When it does sort itself out it gives you the option of 'restart' or 'resume' so you select resume and it takes you straight back to the beginning! A frustrating and totally ineffective app. Avoid.
Such a poor ap
Had this for a year or two. Opened it up to watch something and asking me to log in. Doesn't recognise passwords or email address. Won't even let me re register. i player is so far ahead of this and Ch 4. Itv must realise that people will just give up and watch something else
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 13 July 2015
- Version: 4.1.4
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ITV PLC
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2015. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- ITV Player Premium£3.99