Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ITV Player on iOS lets you watch a wide selection of catch up and live streaming on your Apple mobile and tablet devices.
As part of our free, ad-funded catch-up service, you can watch your favourite ITV programmes for up to 30 days after broadcast over wifi or a 3G/4G mobile data network, as well as live streams of all our channels.
Please be aware that viewing content over a mobile data network may incur additional data charges. We recommend you check your allowance with your mobile supplier.
For an optional monthly subscription, ITV Player Premium gives you access to all the catch-up you enjoy in the free service but with no in-video advertising.
If ITV Player Premium isn’t for you, that’s fine - you can continue to enjoy ITV Player, free and with advertising, exactly as you always have.
More about ITV Player Premium
- £3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm that you want to purchase
- The subscription will automatically renew each month unless Auto-Renew is turned off within your iTunes account at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- You can manage your subscriptions from your iTunes account and Auto-Renew can be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
For further information on this please use the Menu button at the top right of the screen or read the ‘About ITV Player Premium’ FAQ.
More about ITV Player
You can watch ITV programmes that we have the rights to show on mobile, either live (ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV) or as catch up, for up to 30 days after broadcast. We’re working hard to try and secure rights to all of our programmes and we’re keen to hear about things you would like to see in the future. Get in touch with our friendly Customer Support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Works on your iOS mobile and tablet devices – iPhone and iPad
- Catch-up content and Live streams can be viewed over 3G/4G or WiFi
- Catch up on programmes from ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV
- App is free to download with unlimited usage
- Browse recommended programmes
- Search for programmes by channel or alphabetically
- Switch channels or video while you are watching
- Navigate using portrait or landscape view
To use this app, you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs iOS 5.0 or above and is connected to the Internet.
You must be in the UK to view our programmes. If you are in an STV or UTV region, you will only be able to view ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV programmes. For more information, please see our support pages.
Message from ITV
What's New in Version 4.1.1
We’ve made some small changes for improved device support. Please update your app to allow for these fixes and to keep enjoying ITV Player.
This apps awful. Constantly freezes mid programme but the audio continues. If you don't pause the ads, the programme will not load because 'it's buffering' despite perfect connection. Once me and Nath signed up to ITV Player, it stopped working and wouldn't even open the programme. Once I decided to download it onto my phone, the app didn't open at all. Just a black screen for a few seconds then it would close itself. This is an awful app, especially if you try to watch an hour long episode... You don't get past the first adverts without it crashing. Wish I could give this 0 stars.
Frustrating and impossible
Same as everyone else's problems, constant crashes a million adverts- which they want you pay to get rid of- almost considered it as I thought they were intentionally so many to make you pay them premium, however it does not warrant the money when you can't watch one program without at least 5 crashes- whoever the donkey was who's in charges of updates... You need a new job!! Don't waste your time downloading this
Not much use
Useless. Keeps asking me to sign in & having attempted several passwords to no avail went to opt for the forgotten password... Said an email had been sent of which it hadn't. Done several times now & still nothing. Therefore I can't use the app at all. Was hoping the update had now got subtitles but remains to be seen... If I ever can get an email to be able to use the app. Very disappointed itv.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 12 February 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Language: En
- Developer: ITV PLC
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2014. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- ITV Player Premium£3.99