Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the telly-tastic ITV Hub, your place to stream live telly, get exclusive video and catch up on all your favourite shows. Don’t miss a thing! From Corrie and Emmerdale to live sport, Britain’s Got Talent to hard-hitting documentaries, compelling crime thrillers to the freshest comedy and reality shows - we’ve got it all!
We’ll also share with you exclusive premieres, first looks at brand new shows and box sets of our best drama and comedy. Little treats for our lovely viewers - we’re nice like that!
Our service is kept free thanks to the ads that you watch during shows, so we can then invest in even more great programming. You can watch all your favourite shows from the ITV family for up to 30 days after broadcast.
What’s more, for a little bit extra, you get a little bit extra with ITV Hub Premium.
For an optional monthly subscription, our ITV Hub Premium offering gives you all of the shows you know and love but without the ads. What’s not to like?
If ITV Hub Premium isn’t for you, no worries - you can continue to enjoy the wonderful world of the ITV Hub, completely free.
The ITV Hub. It’s all right here.
- Works on your Apple mobile and tablet devices – iPhone and iPad
- All videos can be viewed over 3G/4G or Wi-Fi
- Catch up on shows you’ve missed from ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV
- Free to download with unlimited usage
- Browse our most popular shows
- Search for shows alphabetically
- Switch channels while you’re watching
- Navigate using portrait or landscape view
- Receive notifications about your favourite shows and exciting exclusives
*Please be aware that viewing video over a mobile data network may incur additional data charges. It’d be a good call to check your allowance with your mobile supplier.
To use this app, you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs iOS 8.0 or above and is connected to the Internet.
You must be in the UK to view our programmes. If you are in Scotland and some border areas, or Northern Ireland, you will only be able to view ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV programmes. For more information, please see our Help pages.
MORE ABOUT ITV HUB PREMIUM:
- £3.99 per month
- Please note that due to licensing restrictions, Family Guy, American Dad and Bordertown will contain ads
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm that you want to purchase
- The subscription will automatically renew each month unless Auto-Renew is turned off within your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- You can manage your subscriptions from your iTunes account and Auto-Renew can be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase
- You may cancel during the active subscription period, but you will not be refunded for that month
- Please note ITV Hub Premium does not remove adverts when viewing the live streams of ITV channels, nor programme sponsorship messages
For further information on this please use the Menu button at the top right of the screen within the app or read the ‘About ITV Hub Premium’ FAQ.
MESSAGE FROM ITV:
What's New in Version 5.6
In this release we've tuned the ITV Hub for the new iOS 10, and made some bug fixes and performance improvements throughout the app. Enjoy!
Itv Hub App
I think this is a fairly decent tv catch-up app to download. The app is easy to navigate and it's easy to find (and or) search for the all Itv channels and programmes you want to watch. It seems in my experience of using this app to work well, as in there is no crashing or lagging or difficulty with playing or viewing. Perhaps the only downside is that there isn't always a huge amount of choice in Itv catch-up shows to watch but then again that could be because I am using this app on an iPad instead of a desktop, so I don't know if there's a wider choice of what's available depending on which device you choose to use the app with. Overall however I'd say it's a decent app, but it's worth paying the upgrade to avoid having to watch all the long intervals and adverts in between, especially for example with a half hour programme, the half-way adverts in-between in my opinion are just far too long. So my advice is just pay the £3.99 per month or how ever much it is per month if you are planning on using this app frequently to get your money's worth. If you pay to upgrade then there are no adverts at all so basically it's totally uninterrupted viewing which I feel is much better and makes for much more enjoyable viewing.
Often makes you watch several batches of adverts and then freezes when you get to the programme. You then have to restart and it forces you to watch the adverts again. When attempting to watch the X factor on catch up, it blocks out the entire screen with a warning not to vote (I suppose there are some people out there that would vote a week later but...) -this won't go away unless you restart which... Makes you watch all the adverts again.
App is ok, certainly better than Channel 4's abomination. But no picture in picture? In 2016? Weak. Also pauses the stream when you multitask. Even solo developers can sort this out so it's disgraceful that you haven't.
Come on ITV, you're awful but I will consent to watch your cruddy ads if you can just make your app work like a modern app needs to.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 19 September 2016
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 54.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ITV PLC
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub+£3.99