Welcome to the ITV Hub, your place to stream live telly, watch exclusive videos and catch up on the programmes everyone’s talking about. Use Google Chromecast to stream on the big screen, or watch on the go on your mobile or tablet.
Stream live sport from football to horse racing, or get your dose of entertainment with The Voice and Britain’s Got Talent. Binge on box sets of our compelling dramas like Broadchurch or get stuck into hard-hitting documentaries. Catch up on fresh comedy like Family Guy or watch the latest episode of TOWIE - you really will be spoilt for choice!
Stuff you can do:
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 8 or above
- All videos can be viewed over 3G, 4G or a Wi-Fi connection
- Watch ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content up to 30 days after broadcast
- Stream LIVE TV
- Get exclusive treats like First Looks, Premieres and Box Sets
- View Hub-only content including 2Awesome
- Chromecast to the big screen (Airplay not supported)
- Receive notifications and be the first to know about exciting exclusives
- Go ad-free* and download shows to view offline with Hub+ (iOS 10 and above)
Unfortunately you can’t watch our programmes if you’re not in the UK. If you’re in Scotland, you can watch ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content. Check out ITV Essentials if you want to watch in other European countries.
MORE ABOUT HUB+:
For a monthly fee of £3.99, get all the shows you know and love, but without the in-video ads*. You can now also download episodes up to 30 days after broadcast to view offline for 7 days. What’s not to love?
*Please note that, due to licensing restrictions, some shows including Family Guy and American Dad! will contain ads and will not be downloadable with a Hub+ subscription.
Payment for your Hub+ subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you decide to turn off auto-renew in your settings after purchase or at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
MESSAGE FROM ITV:
In this release of the ITV Hub we've introduced email verification to make sure you can get back into your account if you forget your password. We’ve also made a ton of changes under the hood to make the app faster and more reliable
Ratings and Reviews
Watch your favourite shows.
I love the app. I use it all the time on wifi to watch what's on at the time or to catch up on my favourite programmes. I walk around the house with it on to watch while I am doing my chores. I watch it in the garden with no buffering. It's true it's probably not very good on 4g or on train wifi which is not robust enough but I just watch something I have downloaded then. It does remember where you are if you have to duck out in the middle of a programme contrary to what others have said - the only thing is that you do have to sit through a few adverts. That's how it can be free! For a subscription you can have it advert-free so if you hate the ads put your hand in your pocket. I just turn the volume down when the ads are on.
Constant ads and glitches.
I hadn't used ITV Hub for months and now I remember why.. If you try to resume a programme you've started watching it inevitably goes back to the start and shows you several minutes worth of adverts. After which you try to skip to where you think you might be in the programme and are shown several more minutes of ads. Oops, not skipped forward enough, try again.. more adverts. You can honestly spend 10-15 minutes watching adverts just trying to resume something.
Or if you try to rewind something you're watchimg - adverts. And the other day every time i tried to fast forward or rewind (after the adverts) the sound kept cutting out. I had to reset the whole thing. Not worth the time or effort.
To be fair, ITV is just another channel 5 now so there's VERY little worth watching anyway, unless you're brain dead and want to watch other brain dead, silicon infected people in various degrees of undress.. 😄
- ITV PLC
- 94.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub+ £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.