Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to a telly-tastic new place, the new home of all our ITV channels on demand: the ITV Hub. The ITV Hub is for telly lovers everywhere bringing a world of entertainment straight to your Apple phone or tablet. Download the app and you won’t miss a thing. You can see what everyone’s been talking about with our series so far and you’ve got 30 whole days to catch up on your favourites. You can even watch shows live, so you’re right in on the action. Better still, you can be first to sneak a peek at our top new shows as premieres, even before they’re on the telly. So for Corrie, comedy and live sport lovers, and Britain’s Got Talent, drama and documentary fans, whatever you fancy - we’ve got it all!
And it’s free - all your favourite shows from the ITV family for up to 30 days after broadcast available over Wi-Fi or a 3G/4G mobile data network.*
What’s more, for a little bit extra, you get a little bit extra with ITV Hub Premium. For an optional monthly subscription, our ITV Hub Premium offering gives you all of the shows you know and love but without the ads. What’s not to like? If ITV Hub Premium isn’t for you, no worries - you can continue to enjoy the wonderful world of ITV Hub, completely free.
The ITV Hub. It’s all right here.
- Works on your Apple mobile and tablet devices – iPhone and iPad
- All video can be viewed over 3G/4G or Wi-Fi
- Catch up on shows you’ve missed from ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV
- App is free to download with unlimited usage
- Browse our most popular shows
- Search for shows alphabetically
- Switch channels while you’re watching
- Navigate using portrait or landscape view
*Please be aware that viewing video over a mobile data network may incur additional data charges. It’d be a good call to check your allowance with your mobile supplier. To use this app, you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs iOS 7.0 or above and is connected to the Internet. You must be in the UK to view our programmes. If you are in an STV or UTV region, you will only be able to view ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV programmes. For more information, please see our Help pages.
MORE ABOUT ITV HUB PREMIUM:
- £3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm that you want to purchase
- The subscription will automatically renew each month unless Auto-Renew is turned off within your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- You can manage your subscriptions from your iTunes account and Auto-Renew can be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Please note ITV Hub Premium does not remove adverts when viewing the live streams of ITV channels, nor programme sponsorship messages
For further information on this please use the Menu button at the top right of the screen within the app or read the ‘About ITV Hub Premium’ FAQ.
MESSAGE FROM ITV:
What's New in Version 5.1
Welcome to the ITV Hub, your place to stream live telly, get exclusive video and catch up on all your favourite shows. Don’t miss a thing! From Corrie and Emmerdale to live sport, Britain’s Got Talent to hard-hitting documentaries, compelling crime thrillers to the freshest comedy and reality shows - we’ve got it all!
Updates in version 5.1 include:
-Improved live preview experience
-Improved on/off air signposting
Our service is kept free thanks to the ads that you watch during shows, so we can then invest in even more great programming.
Do not Download!
I wanted to watch the Sound Of Music Live but seems to be a difficult task to do so. To get to the beginning takes about 4+ 30secs ads & one 1min ad to get though & then to resume from your current part takes another 6+ ads to get through & then keeps buffering saying you've got a poor internet connection & starts at the beginning again so you have to go though another 6+ ads. Payed for 1 month subscription which is a rip off at £4.00 a month & still has ads! Also, you have to register to watch anything which I didn't really want to do as asking for your postcode or phone number & you have to know what channel your programme is on or what it's called to watch it! Rubbish compared to the old version so do not download!!
I don't understand why there are so many negative reviews. There are adverts before you begin watching a programme, but they don't last long at all.
The programme I wanted played perfectly through my standard broadband connection. You can pay for no ads, but I don't see the point as they aren't a significant problem.
I will be very happy to use again in the very near future :)
Maybe time to act on the negative feedback?
A little tip ITV, when you have pages of reviews saying how rubbish and buggy the app is, maybe it's time to fix it!
I have the same random disconnection issues as everyone else and am unable to skip to where I crashed.
Oh and you don't have proper integration with AirPlay....why?! I don't want to mirror I want to send the program to my TV and do other things. This is an Apple app, make it work with Apple devices you morons!
Also, why does the 'support' site show an FAQ? How about a real way to contact you?
So it still doesn't work, but as an added bonus, the only time my iPad drops off the wifi is using this app.
Resume when I finally get back on of course results in the program restarting (because that's what it means) and naturally that means being subjected to the same adverts yet again.
Oh and still no way to provide feedback!
At least you are consistent ITV, consistently rubbish
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 14 December 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ITV PLC
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2015. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub Premium£3.99