Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the telly-tastic ITV Hub, your place to stream live telly, get exclusive video and catch up on all your favourite shows. Don’t miss a thing! From Corrie and Emmerdale to live sport, Britain’s Got Talent to hard-hitting documentaries, compelling crime thrillers to the freshest comedy and reality shows - we’ve got it all!
Cast your show on the big screen using Chromecast, or watch telly on the go with your mobile or tablet. We’ll also share with you exclusive premieres, first looks at brand new shows and box sets of our best drama and comedy. Little treats for our lovely viewers - we’re nice like that!
Our service is kept free thanks to the ads that you watch during shows, so we can then invest in even more great programming. You can watch all your favourite shows from the ITV family for up to 30 days after broadcast.
What’s more, for a little bit extra, you get a little bit extra with ITV Hub+. For an optional monthly subscription, our ITV Hub+ offering gives you all of the shows you know and love but without the ads. What’s not to like? If ITV Hub+ isn’t for you, no worries - you can continue to enjoy the wonderful world of the ITV Hub, completely free.
So go on, give it a whirl. You'll be surprised what you'll find on the ITV Hub.
- Works on your Apple mobile and tablet devices – iPhone and iPad
- All videos can be viewed over 3G/4G or Wi-Fi
- Catch up on shows you’ve missed from ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV
- Free to download with unlimited usage
- Browse our most popular shows
- Search for shows alphabetically
- Switch channels while you’re watching
- Navigate using portrait or landscape view
- Receive notifications about your favourite shows and exciting exclusives
*Please be aware that viewing video over a mobile data network may incur additional data charges. It’d be a good call to check your allowance with your mobile supplier.
To use this app, you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs iOS 8.0 or above and is connected to the Internet.
You must be in the UK to view our programmes. If you are in Scotland and some border areas, or Northern Ireland, you will only be able to view ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV programmes. For more information, please see our Help pages.
MORE ABOUT ITV HUB+:
- £3.99 per month
- Please note that due to licensing restrictions, Family Guy, American Dad and Bordertown will contain ads
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account once you confirm that you want to purchase
- The subscription will automatically renew each month unless Auto-Renew is turned off within your iTunes account at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- You can manage your subscriptions from your iTunes account and Auto-Renew can be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase
- You may cancel during the active subscription period, but you will not be refunded for that month
- Please note ITV Hub+ does not remove adverts when viewing the live streams of ITV channels, nor programme sponsorship messages
For further information on this please use the Menu button at the top right of the screen within the app or read the ‘About ITV Hub+’ FAQ.
MESSAGE FROM ITV:
What's New in Version 6.0.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
In ITV Hub 6.0 we added Chromecast support!
Not Worthy of a Single Star - But I Have to Give One
This app has moved from poor to worse to dire over the last year or so (and it wasn't much better prior to that either). Now Airplay is either unsupported, or just doesn't work - I sense the later. Program information is limited to day/time played, so no context with respect to series number, or episode. The whole streaming experience is painful and woefully disappointing. I would suggest that ITV either completely withdraw this terrible app, or alternatively invest in a team of developers that can deliver a good product. Just a small hint to ITV - maybe you should check out and review your competitors as a starter to see how it really should be done. In the current age, i.e. the 21st Century, there is really no excuse for such an atrocious product.
New App Not Improved
I wish I could rate this higher but I've had nothing but trouble with viewing programmes with the improvements, or is it that Apple have updated their app again. We no longer hear the bubble noise in the beginning, then when the programmes start, it goes off as we have to start again, then after all through the voices don't match the video until the first set of adverts. I stopped watching things on this app and it looks like I'll still unable to be confident that the app works properly now.
Useless for streaming from Apple devices
This is a complete con for those who invest in the 'Add Free' Version as it will not stream to their TV via Apple TV, only sound is working on this 6.01 version.
Be aware as they do not tell you this - they only tell you that it is compatible with IPad, Iphone, which it is as long as you watch it on those devices etc, however, no mention that it's incompatible for streaming to your TV of any brand through your Apple TV as it used to do.
However - they let the TV Adds work perfectly - so why not the actual programs?
What a bunch of Oxford Punts.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 01 November 2016
- Version: 6.0.1
- Size: 63.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: ITV PLC
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub+£3.99