Welcome to the ITV Hub, your home for everything ITV! Here, you can stream live telly, catch up on the programmes you’ve missed and binge on the box sets that everyone’s talking about.
You can even supercharge your experience and subscribe to ITV Hub+, which takes away the ads and gives you downloads to your device, making it even easier to watch your favourite shows!
Don’t miss a moment of live sport from football to horse racing, or get your dose of entertainment with The X Factor and I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!. Binge on box sets of our compelling dramas or get stuck into our hard-hitting factual documentaries. Catch up on fresh ITV2 comedy like Family Guy or watch the latest episode of the Real Housewives of Cheshire - you really will be spoilt for choice!
Stuff you can do:
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 9 or above
- All videos can be viewed over 3G, 4G or a Wi-Fi connection
- Watch ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content up to 30 days after broadcast
- Stream LIVE TV
- Get exclusive extras like First Looks, Premieres and Box Sets
- Chromecast catch-up to the big screen (Airplay not supported)
- Receive notifications from ITV via email or push notification, and be the first to know the latest from the shows you love
- Go ad-free* and download shows to view offline with Hub+ (iOS 10 and above)
Unfortunately you can’t watch our programmes if you’re not in the UK. If you’re in Scotland, you can watch ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content.
Another perk for ITV Hub+ subscribers is that you can catch up on your top telly while you’re abroad in the EU - live channel streams are not available. Take a free 7-day trial now to see what you’re missing!
*Please note that, due to licensing restrictions, some shows including Family Guy and American Dad! will contain ads and will not be downloadable with a Hub+ subscription.
Payment for your Hub+ subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you decide to turn off auto-renew in your settings after purchase or at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
MESSAGE FROM ITV:
Looking for your next binge watch? You can now find complete Boxsets of selected shows on the Hub. We’ve also added a personalised list of recommended shows and a curated list of our most popular shows to your home page - so you’ll never be at a loss with what to watch!
Ratings and Reviews
Watch your favourite shows.
Constant ads and glitches.
I hadn't used ITV Hub for months and now I remember why.. If you try to resume a programme you've started watching it inevitably goes back to the start and shows you several minutes worth of adverts. After which you try to skip to where you think you might be in the programme and are shown several more minutes of ads. Oops, not skipped forward enough, try again.. more adverts. You can honestly spend 10-15 minutes watching adverts just trying to resume something.
Or if you try to rewind something you're watchimg - adverts. And the other day every time i tried to fast forward or rewind (after the adverts) the sound kept cutting out. I had to reset the whole thing. Not worth the time or effort.
To be fair, ITV is just another channel 5 now so there's VERY little worth watching anyway, unless you're brain dead and want to watch other brain dead, silicon infected people in various degrees of undress.. 😄
Amazing picture, few interruptions.
I’ve just downloaded this app today on my iPhone, but have being using it on a temporary phone, which is the Alba 4. This is great on both of them but on the Apple the picture is absolutely phenomenal, on such a small item in comparison to the television. It’s only stalled once as it said my connection was cut so I just came off and went back on again, and all was fine so I don’t know what that was about. The only difference is with Apple there are so many adverts before each program starts, as well as between parts of the shows, so I don’t know if that’s Apple’s idea or ITV’s. Finding the programs is very easy on Apple has a bit of a problem starting each show. I am very glad I found this app :D.
- ITV PLC
- 95.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub+ £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.