Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** 50% off for a limited time ****
iVoxel is not only an amazingly sounding vocoder - the unique concept of iVoxel turns this vocoder into a singing machine. iVoxel is a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by many famous artists - one of them the well known german group Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201 resulting in a rich and fat analogue sound characteristic.
The pitch follower and automatic tuning let you sing correct to a selectable scale.
You can use iVoxel in many different ways:
As a realtime vocoder talking into the microphone while playing tunes on the keyboard. The sound character of your voice can be changed in many different aspects like pitch, gender or breath noise. Use it to sing over your favorite iTunes song !
Record the analyzed spectrum of phrases and words from your own voice. Then use this voxel to play with your own voice on the keyboard or with the build in sequencer. Nearly 300 hundred prerecorded voxels are already included.
iVoxel is Audiobus compatible and can be used in the Input, Filter and Output slots in the Audiobus signal chain. The carrier signal and the vocal signal can now be fed by any Audiobus compatible Apps.
The output of your creations can be recorded to an audio file which you
can use with other Apps and programs for further processing.
• Realtime analysis/resynthesis of your voice
• 20+2 Channel vocoder
• Pitch Follower and automatic tuning correction to selectable scale
• Voice spectrum recorder (voxels)
• Nearly 300 prerecorded voxels included
• Play your vocoded voice live on keyboard. Drag for slides and vibrato.
• Polyphonic sequencer for notes & lyrics
• Voice optimized polyphonic synthesizer with up to 64 analog waves
• Time warping of voxels
• Gender changer
• Breath noise
• Pitch vibrato with delay
• Hi-end Reverb and Chorus/Delay effects
• Export/Import of projects and voxels
• Export of audio recordings
• Upload recordings to SoundCloud
• Copy audio recordings to Clipboard
• Virtual MIDI and Background audio
• flexible MIDI control for Gender and Vibrato
• compatible to Korg/WIST standard
• CoreMIDI and SynthStation 25 support
• Audiobus 2 support (Input/Filter/Output) with state saving (requires iOS 7 or newer)
What's New in Version 2.7.2
- iOS 8 compatibility fix ( iPhone )
Problem with audiobus
Hasn't been crashing for me. But, they say it works with audiobus and they have a video showing how to do it. Followed the instructions to the letter but it's not working. I can't for example see any audiobus selection available in the carrier wave menu. I wanted this feature and I'm not happy having paid for ivoxel to find that this isn't working. I would be very happy with this app provided it worked with audiobus.
Not that good..
crashes when trying to record anything, sequencer has no sound, wont loop, not very useable.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 29 September 2014
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 51.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: VirSyn Software Synthesizer
- © 2014 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.