By Yu Hua min
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track your health and stay fit with iWellness!
This application allows you to easily monitor essential health and fitness data for: Body Weight, Body Fat Rate, Body Water, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, BMI, BMR and Visceral Fat. From the graphic displays, you can check changes in health trends. iWellness helps all our users stay on track for a healthier lifestyle.
Supporting iOS Device (iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, new iPad or higher), iWellness is invaluable. With lifting a finger, all your data will automatically recorded and are available under the application. And you can also share your data to platforms such as Facebook, Twiter, Sina Weibo, Email and Message. Weigh yourself, iWellness will do the rest!
1. Share data to Facebook, Twiter, Sina Weibo, Email and Message.
2. Save as TXT file.
3. Colorful displays of all your measurements.
4. Attached standard data for reference.
5. Zoom in for history in a particular hour, day, week, month or year.
6. Take a photo or choose a photo from your local album as your head portrait.
What's New in Version 1.1.8
Good, but a couple of glitches need fixing
I thought I would offer some feedback on your scales / App, which hopefully could lead to some improvements in a software update.
1) Occasionally, whilst the scales will work and send date about weight and BMI to the App, it will not include the rest of the data.
2) The App sometimes records weight rather oddly. Given there are 14 lbs to the stone, a weight of, for example, 19 st 16 lb (as the App showed me yesterday) seems a bit confusing! I realise I can quickly work it out to be 20 st 2 lb, but showing the weight in this manner does impact on the confidence I have in the accuracy.
Overall, I am pleased with both the scales and the App. However, it would be great if you fix these glitches.
I did email this to you via the App, but it came back with an error message.
Basic functions of app not working.
This app is VERY basic and yet still not all the functions work. My weight has changed by about 9lbs since using the scales/app but the weight graph is flat (all the other graphs change with every minute alteration. I'm left having two just use the list and not the graph for weight which should surely be a basic function on such an app. Also, you cannot see more than the last 2 readings on the graphs that do work so you have no idea of progress over time.
Such a shame as the scales themselves are good. Shame the app can't fulfill the most basic of functions.
I recently got a scale (ExcelVan) and it says in the manual, that comes with it, to instal iWelness. While testing, the basic function works ( Weight and BMI) but the rest doesn't . I would like to find out if the problem is with the app or the scale since it seems to work only within the bathroom feature of it. Any advice?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 October 2016
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 8.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Yu Hua min
- © Shenzhen Unique Scales Co.,Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.