iWHMCS is the official iPhone app for WHMCS allowing you to manage your business while on the move. Fully integrated with the online version, but specifically designed for the iPhone, iWHMCS lets you stay in control even when you're away from your desk. Functionality includes:
- Overview of Stats
- Browse, Search & Manage Clients
- View & Activate or Reject Orders
- View & Respond to Support Tickets
- Manage & Create Invoices
- Enter Transactions & Credits
- View Your To-Do List
- View Personal Admin Notes
- View Staff Online
- View Activity Logs
- Introduced a check that a ticket reply has more text than just the signature before allowing it to submit
- Added confirmation dialogs to Suspend, Unsuspend, Terminate and Create buttons
- Force client list to refresh on client deletion, preventing crash
- Corrected bug where profile list was stored in an immutable array
- Insert predefined reply text is now at cursor position in order to preserve any other text already entered
- Added an additional clientid parameter to getclientsproducts call when viewing a clients products
- Now calculate height of address field when viewing Client profile, rather than set a fixed height
- Force US locale for Invoice dates
- Set font size on home screen to prevent problems with Dynamic Type accessibility option
Ratings and Reviews
Needs notifications and less buggy
Been useful as an overview but seems to crash when clicking support tickets now using WHMCS 7.x
Notifications of support tickets and new orders would be really helpful, taking away the need to just keep checking emails.
Also support tickets seem to have a character limit in that they don't scroll when you reach the keyboard. Not all answers can be that short.
The client and support tickets. Sections are making the app crash. All the time. Me and another support tech. Has the same issue. I use iPhone 6s plus. They use iPhone 7 so not restricted to a certain model number. This needs fixed asap. As paying a monthly fee to whmcs. For half an app is pointless and a waste. Of money. Also. Some new features would be helpful
Went through the drama of setting this up and paying to find the app doesn't even work!
The app doesn't work. I have setup the API keys forced licence refresh and it just doesn't work. It's listed as above in whmcs but only the main app page shows. Clicking any of the links crashes the app and it force closes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.