No. 1 App for ZIP/RAR file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Unzip files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Unzip many compressed files, including: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP, BZIP, TGZ, TBZ, ISO, DEB, CAB, JAR, RPM, CBS, and more.
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Compress files with a password or AES encryption. (Pro)
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, audios and videos.
- Open files directly from iCloud, Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Upload/download files to/from Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and Google Drive.
- Support Files app. Open files from iCloudDrive, other cloud drives, and third party Apps in Document Browser. Save files to iCloudDrive, other cloud drives and third party Apps.
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Support multiple ways of sharing files, including: Email, Message, Airdrop, Open in another App.
- Save photos to Photo Album.
- Support HEIC to JPG conversion. Support different image sizes. (Pro)
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
- Support Face ID and Touch ID. (Pro)
With its simple interfaces, iZip provides the easiest way to manage ZIP files on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iZip/iZip_overview.php
1. Added more languages. Now iZip supports the following languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Japanese, Russian, Germany, Portuguese, Arabic.
2. Fixed defects.
Ratings and Reviews
Makes sharing multiple files via email easy
I was very pleased to find an app that could add an such a useful, and to me essential feature. I almost expect to be able to zip a file on any device, and maybe I could with more apps like this one.
Free version is limited
It seems to to the job OK, but to compress anything over 5MB or more then 5 files at a time you need to buy the full version. Who needs to compress less than 5MB? The interface and integration is quite comprehensive albeit a bit confusing. Overall, potentially a useful app but frustratingly useless unless paid for.
Simple to use for simple tasks.
This is simple to use for PDF compression/decompression then uploading to Google Drive (which is all I wanted it for really). Can’t speak for more complicated use, but for standard use it’s great.
- ComcSoft Corporation
- 47 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Comcsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.