Looking for a quicker and easier way to shop?
Download the Jack’s Shop Smart app today
Not only will you save time at the till by packing as you go, (there’s no need to unload at the till). You’ll also be able to track your spend with a running total as you shop, making it easier to stick to your budget.
To get started
After downloading the Jack’s Shop Smart app you’ll need to login or register to shop. As Jack’s is part of the Tesco family, a Tesco account is needed to login.
Don’t worry if you don’t already have one, it’s quick and easy to register.
Then it’s as easy as 1,2,3
1. Once in store, you’ll be asked to confirm your location, then start scanning your shopping. Either scan the barcode on the product or for loose items scan the barcode on the price label.
2. Don’t forget to pack as you go to save time at the till (there’s no need to unload at the till).
3. Once you’re done head to the self-service tills and scan the barcode at the top of the till screen. This will download your shopping so you can pay and go!
Shop Smart is available in all Jack’s stores. Access it using Jack’s free WiFi* or your mobile data.
If you need any help you can contact us by visiting https://www.jacks-uk.com/contact
So get started by downloading the Jack’s Shop Smart app today to enjoy a quicker and easier way to shop.
*WiFi subject to availability
We've made improvements to the Jack's Shop Smart app to make it run faster and smoother.
Ratings and Reviews
Wanted to cry
So I went to my local jacks store yesterday and used the app. Quite annoying that you have to rescan multiples instead of just typing in an amount but that’s a minor issue. I liked how I could pack as I shopped that was handy! So when I was finished I went to the self serve to scan to check out...whole order completely disappeared. There wasn’t anyone on the regular check outs so I had to rescan everything in my trolley at a tiny self serve! I wanted to cry! I had 6 large bags of shopping coming to over £70 you can only imagine the frustration. I had other customers huffing and puffing at me. This is not ok.
Needs option to purchase multiple items of same item. Having to scan the same item 6-8 times ie for bakery is annoying.
Don’t need sound, as use this in silent mode, screen informing me of running total is excellent.
Great app, improve with “multiple option” and this would be an excellent app.
No option to buy multiple, no sounds after scan
- Tesco Plc
- 79.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Jack's All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.