Journal of the American College of Surgeons
By Elsevier Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JACS, Journal of the American College of Surgeons
Now available for both iPad and iPhone! It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the most important advances in the practice of surgery. The JACS app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope and the 3D Radiological Viewer
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: IOS 8
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JACS website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About Journal of the American College of Surgeons
JACS is a monthly journal publishing peer-reviewed original contributions on all aspects of surgery, including, original clinical studies, review articles, and experimental investigations with clear clinical relevance. As the official scientific journal of the American College of Surgeons, JACS provides its readers with the highest quality rapid retrieval of information relevant to surgeons.
iTunes Subscriptions to JACS, Journal of the American College of Surgeons
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
1-year subscription to the journal for $239.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
iTunes Subscriber’s Auto-Renew Feature
Yearly iTunes subscriptions will automatically renew each year unless you cancel. You can cancel at any time and up to 24 hours before your current subscription expires. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the same price for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 5.6.2
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 20 September 2016
- Version: 5.6.2
- Size: 33.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Elsevier Inc.
- © 2012 Elsevier Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.