James Bond 50 Years of Movie Posters
By Dorling Kindersley
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrate 50 years of James Bond films in fine style with this app, created in collaboration with EON Productions, producers of the James Bond movies. Browse through a spectacular gallery of posters, from 1962's Dr. No to 2012's Skyfall. A collection of Bond images that captures, distils, and defines the lasting appeal of cinema’s most compelling superspy.
- 105 posters with captions by Bond expert Alastair Dougall, drawing on insights provided by celebrated Bond film Production Designer Dennis Gassner
- Rare, valuable, sought-after, and unpublished posters from all over the world promoting every Bond film
- Photo gallery featuring posters, teasers, and lobby cards showcasing Bond's incredible 50-year movie history
- Slideshow viewing and the ability to set favourites to view again and again
The James Bond 50 Years of Movie Posters app provides a kaleidoscope of imagery that is sure to leave all James Bond fans shaken and stirred!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Text has been updated
Great collection of posters and its significantly cheaper than the book. Disappointed you cannot zoom into the posters or save them to your IPad to use as wallpapers and there should be more information about each poster.
Great collection, but very incomplete.
Although this collection has some Bond poster greatest hits and a few rarities, quite a few posters have been omitted. It might have been fun to include other poster format layouts as well as door panels etc.
The iPhone version would benefit from the ability to enlarge the images.
A great collection
Capitalising on the James Bond 50th anniversary, this app packs quite a punch. Showing all the Bond movie poster from over the years from different countries each with a nugget of information mentioning who designed it and if there were any controversies surrounding it!
I'm not a massive bond fan, but I am interested in seeing all the graphic design elements and styles incorporated over the years.
At £2.99, this app is a must have for Bond fans, movie fans and graphic design fans alike.
I only wish you could zoom in on the artwork to really view it - I hope this will be addressed and updated accordingly.
Well worth buying it though!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 27 October 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 381 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- © 2012. 007 (Gun Logo) and related James Bond Trademarks © 1962-2012 Danjaq, LLC and United Artists Corporation. All rights reserved. 007 (Gun Logo) and related James Bond Trademarks are trademarks of Danjaq, LLC, licensed by EON Productions Limited.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.