By Jamie Magazine Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Jamie Magazine is the recipe-packed food title from Jamie Oliver. Inside each issue, you’ll find exclusive new recipes from the world’s most trusted chef – as well as great seasonal dishes from best chefs and food writers on the planet.
But it’s not just recipes. The magazine is a window onto Jamie’s world: you’ll meet the food producers and cooks who inspire him, keep abreast with his latest campaigns, and get exclusive insights into his home life, from what he grows in his garden to the food he cooks for his family on the weekend.
And that’s not all. There are lowdowns on up-and-coming foodie travel hotspots, step-by-step guides to classic recipes & techniques, and simple family suppers in our Eat the Week section.
So whether you’re a keen home cook looking to stretch your repertoire or a kitchen novice after failsafe recipes or a bit of inspiration, look no further than Jamie Magazine.
The terms of subscription are 6 months (5 issues) and 12 months (10 issues) and your subscription will start with the next available issue.
Individual issues are priced at: £3.99/A$6.49/€4.99
* Note: this digital edition does not include any covermount items or supplements you might find with printed copies.
Subscriptions are priced at:
6 months – £15.99/A$26.99/€20.99
1 year – £29.99/A$49.99/€39.99
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
* You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
* You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your account settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
What's New in Version 6.1
Bug fixes and interface improvements.
Have been robbed
Having subscribed for a couple of years had built up a good library which I constantly referred to but with latest updates can only get message subscription expired along with all of the issues I had i had paid for! If I had a hard copy subscription then ended it you would not take all of these issues back. I , and others it seems have been robbed! This has definitely changed my opinion of Jamie Oliver the nice guy
Current version very disappointing.
Subscribed for a yearly basis since about 2012, the format before version 6.0 was one of the reasons I bought an iPad. The content was interactive, you used to be able to select each recipe in full screen, cooking broken into stages and ingredients listed. All allowing you to cook smoothly. Now, sadly, with version 6.0 it is just a PDF. Worst of all this retroactively is applied to all my favourite content over the years, which is joyless to use. I have unsubscribed and will just use the Jamie app which has most of the recipes, presented in a multimedia interactive format making cooking inspiring and fun. Everything this new version of Jamie's magazine is not. Also still can not access all the old magazines I paid for, only 2016-2017. Every magazine before that I can not access at all, that is 12 magazines a year since 2012, PAID FOR, that I can not see!Unsubscribed with anger and regret.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 05 April 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jamie Magazine Limited
- © Jamie Magazine Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jamie Magazine subscriptions£29.99
- Jamie Magazine subscriptions£15.99
- 35 -£3.99
- 45 -£3.99
- 33 -£3.99
- 46 -£3.99
- 44 -£3.99
- Spring Flavours£2.99
- 41 -£3.99
- 39 -£3.99