By Jamie Magazine Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- App Store Best of 2012 -
Jamie Magazine is the recipe-packed food title from Jamie Oliver.
Inside each issue, you’ll find exclusive new recipes from the world’s most trusted chef – as well as great seasonal recipes from best chefs and food writers on the planet.
But it’s not just recipes. The magazine is a window onto Jamie’s world: you’ll meet the food producers and cooks who inspire him, keep abreast with his latest campaigns, and get exclusive insights into his home life, from what he grows in his garden to the food he cooks for his family on the weekend.
And that’s not all. There are lowdowns on up-and-coming foodie travel hotspots, great recipes to cook with the kids, step-by-step guides to classic recipes & techniques, and a dish a day, every day in our Midweek Meals section.
So whether you’re a keen home cook looking to stretch your repertoire or a kitchen novice after failsafe recipes or a bit of inspiration, look no further than Jamie Magazine.
* iPad edition is fully interactive from Oct/Nov 12 (issue 33 onwards). iPhone issues are all flat digital replicas *
The terms of subscription are 6 months (5 issues) and 12 months (10 issues) and your subscription will start with the next available issue.
Individual issues are priced at: £3.99/ $5.99/ €4.49
* Note: this digital edition does not include any covermount items or supplements you might find with printed copies.
Subscriptions are priced at:
6 months – £15.99/ $22.99/ €20.99
1 year – £29.99/ $42.99/ €37.99
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
* You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
* You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your account settings after purchase.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
What's New in Version 3.6.2
• Minor performance enhancements
Very poor service follow up
Despite having a subscription, the recent December (Christmas) issue of Jamie magazine was not made available for me to download until January! The app does have a customer service email, but I am assuming that any emails sent to this are ignored as no reply was every received. Shame really as the content of the mag is good, but the level of service offered is shockingly bad. During my subscription there have also been a number of technical issues which have presented problems with the download of the magazine, for example being asked to update the app before a download will work when there is actually no update to download. Spend you money on a magazine that cares for its customers, not this one.
Just a big picture?
Guys (and ladies),
I do like the magazine and the contents.
But: the text is rather unreadable as a zoom is required and weird scroll.
Just a big picture of every page .
Sorry. As this might have been a wonderful handy read on the commute.
Useless and want my money back
I bought the spring edition to find out is ipad only so can't use it on my phone!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 27 January 2014
- Version: 3.6.2
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Jamie Magazine Limited
- © Jamie Magazine Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jamie Magazine subscriptions£29.99
- March 2014£3.99
- Jamie Magazine subscriptions£15.99
- Issue 46£3.99
- Spring Flavours£1.99
- February 2014£3.99