By Jelly Industries, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Jelly is a better way to ask a question with photos, maps, friends, and more. It's also people helping each other—something that's both meaningful and fun.
- Ask questions with images, maps, and locations to deepen the context. Crop, reframe, zoom, and draw on your images to get more specific.
- Answer map questions by dropping a pin for a specific location. Answer photo questions by drawing on them. Answer any question by attaching a link.
- Jelly routes questions using your existing social network connections, location, and topics you are interested in.
- Questions can be forwarded outside the app so your friends who don't have Jelly can still help. It feels good to help!
- Collect Thank You cards for helping others.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Replies! -- Reply to answers with a comment, clarification, or a follow up question.
- Bug fixes & UI improvements
Jelly velly good
A really useful way of helping people if you have the answer to their question- and also getting answers to whatever obscure question you have.
Picture and map linking is really useful too
Does what it says, take a photo, ask a question and someone will answer
The apps good but there should definitely be an option to search for a question so you can answer specific questions. The app asks if 'I'm feeling helpful' but prompts to answer random questions. I'd be happy to search for things I know the answer to!
Great for quick answers
Jelly is great for finding out answers quickly and efficiently. The UX is great and the UI is simple and easy to use.