The Jet2holidays app is just perfect for searching, shortlisting and booking 1000s of ATOL protected package holidays, city breaks and villa holidays on the go. Finding your next holiday is now even easier.
Jet2holidays offer package holidays with direct flights from nine UK airports – Belfast, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
Created especially for an enhanced experience on mobile, the Jet2holidays app ensures you can enjoy all the great features of our website while you’re out and about. That includes everything you’d normally expect of us, such as 2-5 star accommodation wrapped up with return flights in a big choice of destinations all for just £60pp deposit.
- NEW - Jet2hub - we’ve created a simple way to search for holidays across all our brands: Jet2holidays, Jet2CityBreaks, and Jet2Villas. Plus, if you’re looking for flight-only deals, you can use the Jet2.com app from the Jet2hub too. We’ve put everything in one place to make booking your holiday even easier
- Search from 1000s of 2-5 star ATOL protected package holidays, city breaks and villa holidays
- Recent searches - a handy list of recent searches to make searching again easier
- View holiday results by recommended, price, star rating and tripadvisor rating
- Filter to find your perfect holiday...tailor your holiday search results by room type, board type, holiday type, ratings, resort, price range, and facilities to find exactly what you want.
- Select your ideal flight dates & times, holiday duration, board basis and more
- Shortlist your favourite holidays to view, compare, share and book later
- Book your ideal holiday online or by phone directly via the app for just £60pp deposit
- Take advantage of our Part Payment Plan, with the full balance payable just 10 weeks before departure
So now you’ve discovered all the great things you can do with our Jet2holidays app, what are you waiting for? Download our exciting app today and find the perfect holiday in the palm of your hand!
- We've fixed a little bug on the search panel
Ratings and Reviews
Love the villa section
Love that you can now choose villas via the app, unfortunately when you press back on a search it’s an empty screen?
Or if you view your shortlists and then go back to your search it’s blank and you have to start the search all over again.
Also, I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t seem to enter a specific date? It only lets me choose months and not the specific days in those months?
Edit: just found out how to get specific dates, you need to press continue and adjust the right date to the days you want! ☺️👍🏻
Edit: 12th January 2018
Please, please, please fix the ‘back’ button, when you want to go back to look at other villas it stays on the page forever and doesn’t actually go back to your search and you have to start all over from scratch again
Thank you so much for your feedback, we’re thrilled you’re enjoying using the Jet2holidays app! We’re continually working on changes and improvements so please keep an eye out for future updates!
Fantastic Holiday Choice
As a retired travel agent I find this booking site very easy to use. The packages are brilliant and the holidays fantastic. No problem with Jet2holidays and any of those negative comments are run of the mill problems one gets when involved with airports, planes n flights in general. Okay some have had bad experiences but most of these should have been solved in situ and not after getting back home.
Only ONE thing I’d like to say GET SOME ABERDEEN FLIGHTS!
Thank you so much for your feedback. We’re continually working on changes and improvements so please keep an eye out for future updates! We greatly appreciate the time and effort you've made to leave constructive feedback, which has been passed on to the relevant team. Thanks again!
Unfortunately it doesn't save any amendments you select, e.g. Half Board or room upgrades, it saves your choices as "from" as the basic holiday, then when you select them, you can't amend them??
Other than that I've just chosen, booked and paid for my 2018 holiday, but my £60 off voucher I got in June can't be activated so I just carried on.
Thank you so much for your feedback, we’re thrilled you’re enjoying using the Jet2holidays app! We’re continually working on changes and improvements so please keep an eye out for future updates! Richard at Jet2holidays.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.