The Jet2holidays app is just perfect for searching, shortlisting, booking and managing your next holiday. And now you can add holiday essentials and check in online so enhancing your holiday experience is even easier!
Jet2holidays offer package holidays with direct flights from nine UK airports – Belfast, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
Ready to book?
- Search from 1000s of 2-5 star ATOL-protected package holidays, city breaks and villa holidays.
- Book directly via the app for just £60pp deposit.
- View holiday results by recommended, price, star rating and TripAdvisor rating.
- Filter your holiday search results to find exactly what you want for your perfect holiday.
- Select your ideal flight dates and times, holiday duration, board basis and more.
- Shortlist your favourite holidays to view, compare, share and book later.
- See a handy list of recent searches to make searching again easier.
- Take advantage of our Part Payment Plan, with the full balance payable just 10 weeks before departure.
- NEW – Manage My Booking – Log in to look after every aspect of your holiday. You can select your seats, pre order meals, add travel insurance and check in online.
- NEW – Boarding passes – Once you’ve checked in, you can download your boarding passes and save them in your Apple Wallet. Alternatively, you can share them by SMS or email.
So now you’ve discovered all the great things you can do with our Jet2holidays app, what are you waiting for? Download our exciting app and find the perfect holiday today.
- It's now easy to search for Free Child Places in our App. You'll get more for your money on your family holiday when kids go free!
Ratings and Reviews
Holiday search is too prescriptive
I know what date I want to go on holiday but I don’t know where I want to go and have don’t mind driving to a different airport. With Jet2 I can’t search like this, I have to select and airport, then a destination to see if you fly on the date I want. Other holiday websites allow me to pick a number of airports, no specific destination and a date range which can be narrowed to a single day.
Please can you change the search functionality so I can do this (same on the website)?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback on the app. We’re continually working on changes and improvements so please keep an eye out for future updates!
Love the villa section
Love that you can now choose villas via the app, unfortunately when you press back on a search it’s an empty screen?
Or if you view your shortlists and then go back to your search it’s blank and you have to start the search all over again.
Also, I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t seem to enter a specific date? It only lets me choose months and not the specific days in those months?
Edit: just found out how to get specific dates, you need to press continue and adjust the right date to the days you want! ☺️👍🏻
Edit: 12th January 2018
Please, please, please fix the ‘back’ button, when you want to go back to look at other villas it stays on the page forever and doesn’t actually go back to your search and you have to start all over from scratch again
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we’re thrilled you’re enjoying using the Jet2holidays app! We’re continually working on changes and improvements so please keep an eye out for future updates!
Fantastic Holiday Choice
As a retired travel agent I find this booking site very easy to use. The packages are brilliant and the holidays fantastic. No problem with Jet2holidays and any of those negative comments are run of the mill problems one gets when involved with airports, planes n flights in general. Okay some have had bad experiences but most of these should have been solved in situ and not after getting back home.
Only ONE thing I’d like to say GET SOME ABERDEEN FLIGHTS!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We’re continually working on changes and improvements so please keep an eye out for future updates! We greatly appreciate the time and effort you've made to leave constructive feedback, which has been passed on to the relevant team. Thanks again!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.