Jinn - Delivery from any restaurant or store
By Ridee Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Order and receive anything from your favourite restaurants, supermarkets and high street retail stores. From burgers, pizza, sushi, fresh fruit and vegetables to cosmetics, groceries, clothes and electronics, receive anything to your door in 35 minutes.
But don't just take our word for it...
“You can order anything you want through them and get it delivered to your address in less than an hour” - Yahoo! Style
“The shopping game-changer” - Metro
"Jinn will deliver you anything so long as it's legal" - The Evening Standard
With Jinn, you can:
- Eat takeaway pizza from restaurants like PIZZA HUT, PIZZA EXPRESS, DOMINOES PIZZA and PAPA JOHNS
- Order burgers, drinks and sides from BURGER KING, MCDONALD’S, KFC, FIVE GUYS or even PATTY and BUN
- Get super fast asian food delivered from the best local JAPANESE, CHINESE, THAI and CURRY restaurants
- Shop for groceries and alcohol from local supermarkets like SAINSBURY’S, TESCOS, MORRISONS, MARKS AND SPENCER, WAITROSE and even WHOLEFOODS
- Buy essentials from BOOTS pharmacies
- Order FLOWERS from the best local florists
- Buy clothes or gifts from the UK’s biggest retail department stores and fashion retailers like JOHN LEWIS, H&M, ZARA, HARVEY NICHOLS and even HAMLEYS!
- Receive a NESPRESSO delivery or the latest electronic accessories from the nearest APPLE STORE or CURRY’S
If it can fit on the back of a delivery bike, Jinn can take care of it. We even allow you to track orders to your door with our GPS tracking map system.
**Available in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Madrid and Barcelona**
What's New in Version 4.0.15
We've been busy here at Jinn HQ redesigning the way you can track orders. It has a fresh new look, including an estimate of how long your order will take to arrive. Order something fun and check it out yourself!
Tried ordering from three different restaurants. One of which is only 5 mins away. App refused my order because I was not in their area.
This is fine by me, but do not make me do an order and then say you don't deliver.
My order spent 15 minutes in a queue before it was accepted. 45 minutes later I get a call from the rider saying he's on his way - ONE HOUR later, no sign of him OR my food! TWO HOURS since I ordered and I'm still hungry! The guys turned his phone off!!! The transaction went through though, so they've taken my money okay. No helpline, just an email account so nothing I can do! So much more hassle than it's worth - stick with Deliveroo!!! (I'm only rating it 1 star because I have to) EDIT: I got a text from the rider after 11pm saying his battery died and he hopes I've sorted something out! He marked it as delivered though so customer service's first response was 'it eventually got delivered'!
They robbed me
Don't use this app, ordered food which never came. Customer service wouldn't even reply back to me.