JN Reader – Free Full Text from The JAMA Network
By American Medical Association
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Free access to 12 JAMA Network journals
Read the latest research, opinion, and clinical information from JAMA and 11 specialty journals as soon as its published. The JN Reader™ gives you free, full-text access to peer-reviewed medical research, opinion, and clinical reviews across 12 journals, including JAMA. Designed for smaller screens, the JN Reader is the most convenient way to stay up-to-date with the latest in your specialty.
FREE, full-text access to the entire JAMA Network
- A premium reading experience, including embedded video, across 12 journals, with no subscription required.
Online and offline reading
- Read articles online and choose issues to read offline.
Automatic updates, no manual downloads
- Online First articles and new issues appear automatically each time you open the app, so there's no need to wait while issues download.
Original research, reviews, and opinions, at your fingertips
- Access the full text of the latest articles and features from JAMA and 11 specialty journals, including articles published online first.
The JAMA Network brings JAMA together with 11 JAMA Network specialty journals, published by the American Medical Association, to offer enhanced access to the research, reviews, and perspectives shaping the future of medicine. http://jamanetwork.com
Keep up with the following specialties and topics, and more.
Child and Adolescent Health
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Facial Plastic Surgery
Gastroenterology & Hepatology
Head and Neck Surgery
PCI and Device Therapy
Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Traumatic Brain Injury
If you have questions or would like to share any feedback, please send us an email at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Improvements and bug fixes.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 April 2017
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: American Medical Association
- Copyright © 2016 American Medical Association. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.