I made this app because none of the current apps did what I wanted. Very quick task entry, press one button to see the most urgent ones, another to see the most important. And if you have only a short time available, or want to do something fun, buttons for that. Then there's my magic formula which tells you what to do first, based on urgency importance size and fun factor!
Also now added: Hide Until - make a job disappear and pop up when it's due to start, e.g. buy xmas presents pops up in early November. No need to see it till then!
Never forget a task, take control of your life in order to be more efficient, reduce stress and achieve more.
- Quick and easy to add new tasks
- Sort your list by importance or urgency or size or fun factor at press of a button
- Change importance, urgency etc by dragging tasks up or dewing in their list
- View and filter by category e.g. see only work jobs, or don't show work jobs
- Create and rename categories as you wish, with any colours you want
- Magic formula calculates which job you should do next
- You can view (and reinstate) completed tasks
- Hide tasks until a due date so you're list isn't cluttered with stuff you want to remember but can't start yet
- No features disabled and no time limit, this is the full phone version.
- NOW SYNCS WITH THE CLOUD AND ALL OF YOUR DEVICES / PC / LAPTOP details here: https://www.chriscroft.co.uk/jobs-app-ready-free/
Replaces original version of jobstodo. New developer. Please move across to this one for all updates etc from now on.
Real time backup support added.
Just backup your tasks once post update to enable the new feature.
Going forward all your data will always be in sync across devices when the app is launched.
Offline mode added. Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Such a helpful organiser
Just started using this to do list. Love how you can change the colours and assign multiple tasks to the same project. Now just need to make more hours in a day so that I can get everything done! Also think the ‘waiting on other people’ status is soooo spot on!
Keep track of tasks and priorities
A really clear and no-nonsense app for keeping track of tasks that need doing.
I like the colour coding and slider bars for setting levels of urgency, importance, effort and fun!
Sure to be a very useful app - I recommend giving it a try.
A lot of thought has gone into this app
If you like Trello but also are prone to doing the fun and easy jobs first, this app will help. It’s designed around how we really live our lives as opposed to the theory.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.