Jobs and Career Search
By JobServe Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Search for jobs with JobServe, the worlds first job site.
The JobServe app provides the quickest and simplest way to find your next job and continue your career, anywhere in the world.
All the search features you would expect from the JobServe website are brought to the app.
* Search over 50,000 global jobs.
* Get Job Alerts pushed to your device as notifications.
* Email Jobs to yourself - Find the one you like, email it and apply from home using JobServe's very simple online application process.
* Store Jobs as Favourites - allows simple collection and email them all to yourself to look at later.
* Apply for jobs from your device - have a free Job Seeker account with JobServe and apply for jobs on the move. Register from your device.
* Use Search Assist - The simple 5-step wizard to building a top quality search.
* Get Suggestions - Using JobServe patented technology, you can get suggested jobs sent to your iPhone based on your profile and behaviour on JobServe.
* Search History - Each search is saved and allows quick running of your favourite search without having to type anything.
* Connect to your online account with JobServe and use your saved searches and view all your recent applied jobs.
Plus many more features.
What's New in Version 4.30
Thanks for all the feedback over the last few weeks. We are releasing an update with some great new features to make it even easier to apply for jobs on the move.
Special Note: Users with iOS 5.1 or lower - We have taken the decision to stop supporting iOS lower than 6.0. However if you are having any problems with the previous app version we suggest you remove the app and download it again from the App Store. Version 4.0 (July 2013) is available from iCloud for older iOS versions and should remedy any issues.
We have some big features added to the app this time around.
BULK APPLY - You can now use your Favourites to collect jobs and then apply in one go. Run a search and tap "Add to Favourite" on jobs as you find them, then from the Favourites tab you can bulk select as many of the jobs as you want to apply in a single step. If your answers are all to your liking, you are just one tap away from applying for many jobs.
COVER LETTERS - You can upload a Cover Letter file or create one or more cover letters within the app itself. Read the Help within the app for more information. We'll even start you off with a Cover Letter, just go to "Manage Cover Letters" in the Connect menu and create a new letter.
FAQ - We have a new section on the Info Menu with Frequently Asked Questions. This will be updated whenever we feel there is something worth telling you.
Quite a good handy app for jobseekers
Quite a handy and useful app when applying jobs on the move especially since it gives you the option to upload your cv and other documents from other cloud based services like Google drive and Dropbox. Very useful feature.
Only downside is sometimes the app just freezes and you never know if your application went thru or not so you end up applying twice sometimes.
Works great half the time
This app normally works but I've had some major issues; wouldn't allow applications for a couple of days as you couldn't select a CV and therefore progress. Currently crashes on the search screen when you press search. When working, the one major flaw is how close the menu buttons are when you are clicking next on an application....sort the flaws and the bad design of the next button on applications and it gets 5 stars
This app is very useful when looking for new work. It is very easy to setup and then go back to regularly to see if anything new has come up.
It has crashed a few times but then just needs the search rerunning and it is ok. If you're looking for new contract work it is invaluable.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 06 November 2013
- Version: 4.30
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: JobServe Limited
- © 2013 JobServe Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.