By Jobsite UK (Worldwide) Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We know that looking for work is a job in itself, our job search app is built to think for you.
- Be the first to find relevant jobs across 30+ industry sectors in the UK
- Apply for your favourite jobs directly from the app
- Don't you have a CV already uploaded or is out of date? Don't worry, you can upload it from the app using popular cloud services (Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box...)
- We’ll remember what jobs you’ve searched for and highlight viewed and saved jobs for you
- Not registered? No problem, you can register from the app quickly
- You can set reminders to view jobs – in an hour, this evening, at the weekend, you decide
- Swipe to save or un-save jobs and swipe between job descriptions
Find the jobs you love, and make your next career move with Jobsite.
It does all of the other expected stuff already of course, but you knew that and we don’t want to waste your precious time telling you it.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements
It doesn't matter what search criteria you enter into the app, it will always bring back irrelevant jobs to your search such as "Ex Milirary train to be in IT", "Kitchen Assistant" or "Free IT training". To be honest if I was interested in those type of roles I would search for them, rather than having to scan through an excessive amount of irrelevant dross to see the one relevant job. Ditch the marketing of irrelevant jobs and search for what I ask !
I have a job site account that I use on my laptop when I try to use the same account using this app on my iPAD it tells me that my logon details email address and or password are incorrect
- Category: Business
- Updated: 17 December 2015
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jobsite UK (Worldwide) Limited
- © Jobsite UK (Worldwide) Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.