By John Lewis Partnership
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free John Lewis app brings online and in-store shopping together for you, giving you access to 250,000 products while you’re on the move. With the app you can:
• Scan products in store to access further product details and ratings and reviews from other customers and our expert Partners.
• Buy from our assortment of over 250,000 products, or save items in your basket for later.
• Make a price match claim if you've found something which a high street competitor is selling at a lower price than John Lewis.
• Sign in to access your order history and other account details.
• Build up your Wish Lists in our shops and on the move.
• Watch informative and inspirational videos from our expert Partners.
• Find your nearest John Lewis using your phone’s GPS to get contact details and directions.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
In this release we have:
- Rebuilt sort & refine to make it even easier to find what you’re looking for
- Added support for iOS 9
We'd love to make shopping even easier for you whether you're on the bus, in store or on your sofa. You can let us know what you would like to see in future updates by sending us your comments via the app's feedback form, or by emailing email@example.com
An app you would expect from John Lewis
A quality, well though through app. Particularly like that you can sign in using the Touch ID function. I enjoy shopping in stores and a similar, quality experience is achieved in the app.
Shame that quite a few items (at least the ones that I have viewed) require you to transfer over to the JL website. I use the Wish List functionality on the website quite a bit an would like to be able to do the same things on the app.
Wish List improvements
I LOVE this app as it makes organising my purchases easy. We can now have more than one gift list and also logs receipts for you. The only thing is I would like to be able to request an email when a item comes back into stock. At the moment can only do this when using desktop website.
Shake for loyalty card...
Nice clean graphics and modern interface. The ‘shake for loyalty car’ feature very good and the barcode scanner is handy in store. Otherwise, you can do most other things via the website. If only it could be integrated with the Partnership card so much more would be possible… but JL’s dreary old MasterCard is still not even contactless and Apple Pay remains a distant dream. Looks like the app is being dragged back by a lack of joined-up thinking at JL.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 06 November 2015
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Lewis plc
- © John Lewis Partnership 2001-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.