By John Lewis Partnership
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free John Lewis app brings online and in-store shopping together for you, giving you access to 250,000 products while you’re on the move. With the app you can:
• Scan products in store to access further product details and ratings and reviews from other customers and our expert Partners.
• Buy from our assortment of over 250,000 products, or save items in your basket for later.
• Make a price match claim if you've found something which a high street competitor is selling at a lower price than John Lewis.
• Sign in to access your order history and other account details.
• Build up your Wish Lists in our shops and on the move.
• Watch informative and inspirational videos from our expert Partners.
• Find your nearest John Lewis using your phone’s GPS to get contact details and directions.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
We've fixed a number of minor defects and ensured our app continues to perform well when you upgrade to iOS 10.
Keep an eye out for our next major release which will allow you to add the my John Lewis card into Apple Wallet.
You can let us know what else you would like to see in future updates by sending us your comments via the app's feedback form.
The John Lewis iOS Team
Brilliant shopping app
FINALLY! A shop who actually thinks about the design AND functionality of their online app :)
Very easy to browse and search for items in John Lewis despite what category you're looking in (kitchen, home stuff, clothes etc).
The scanning section is really useful too. Was in store buying a shirt for my Dad and they didn't have the correct size. A simple swipe of the barcode scanner showed it was available online so I purchased and sent it to my local Waitrose store using their click and collect. Genius!
The new Kitchen Drawer function is excellent too. Basically, every time you buy something online/instore and swipe your My John Lewis loyalty card it saves a copy of your receipt. I recently misplaced my receipt for a pair of jeans I'd bought instore but with the help of Kitchen Drawer I was able to view my virtual receipt and simply return the item instore.
Keep up the good work!
Vastly improved and keeps getting better!
The John Lewis has come a long way from how it functioned 2 years ago. It's much faster and the look and feel has evolved and improved to became faster alternative to ordering from website direct. Looking forward to them added support to Apple's wallet feature which is coming soon. They are clearly listening to feedback from customers and are keeping us up to date with what's next for the app. Well done!
Fantastic - and only set to get better
This app truly eclipses their web site for the best mobile experience. Nice touches such as being able to save items for later and scan barcodes make this useful, and having the myJohnLewis card built into the app helps to keep the wallet light.
Looking forward to their next update where they promise to add the card to Wallet. I always appreciate developers who take the time to use iOS features properly.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 19 September 2016
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Lewis plc
- © John Lewis Partnership 2001-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.