By John Lewis Partnership
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The free John Lewis app brings online and in-store shopping together for you, giving you access to 250,000 products while you’re on the move. With the app you can:
• Scan products in store to access further product details and ratings and reviews from other customers and our expert Partners.
• Buy from our assortment of over 250,000 products, or save items in your basket for later.
• Make a price match claim if you've found something which a high street competitor is selling at a lower price than John Lewis.
• Sign in to access your order history and other account details.
• Build up your Wish Lists in our shops and on the move.
• Watch informative and inspirational videos from our expert Partners.
• Find your nearest John Lewis using your phone’s GPS to get contact details and directions.
What's New in Version 3.7.1
We've fixed a number of minor defects and ensured our app continues to perform well when you upgrade to iOS 10.
Keep an eye out for our next major release which will allow you to add the my John Lewis card into Apple Wallet.
You can let us know what else you would like to see in future updates by sending us your comments via the app's feedback form.
The John Lewis iOS Team
Brilliant shopping app
FINALLY! A shop who actually thinks about the design AND functionality of their online app :)
Very easy to browse and search for items in John Lewis despite what category you're looking in (kitchen, home stuff, clothes etc).
The scanning section is really useful too. Was in store buying a shirt for my Dad and they didn't have the correct size. A simple swipe of the barcode scanner showed it was available online so I purchased and sent it to my local Waitrose store using their click and collect. Genius!
The new Kitchen Drawer function is excellent too. Basically, every time you buy something online/instore and swipe your My John Lewis loyalty card it saves a copy of your receipt. I recently misplaced my receipt for a pair of jeans I'd bought instore but with the help of Kitchen Drawer I was able to view my virtual receipt and simply return the item instore.
Keep up the good work!
It's refreshing to find a retailer app that does a good job of providing useful functionality, reliability and an easy to use UI. But then I don't expect anything less from JL. Well done indeed. I don't use these types of apps normally, but will be using this one for sure. Makes you more inclined to shop at JL so it's a really good marketing strategy that's been well executed. Nice one
Love my John Lewis app
I love browsing via the app although why hasn't the Christmas collection been made available yet, it was by this time last year... most of the items out of stock, no Christmas items in store? I do love the app and the option to view previous transactions. I do feel more discounts could be given to loyal customers and app user!!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 19 September 2016
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: John Lewis plc
- © John Lewis Partnership 2001-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.