A fast, simple, science-based way to make every minute count!
Designed by Chris Jordan, Director of Exercise Physiology at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, the workout has helped people around the world.
• Workout Library contains 22 preset workouts, varying in intensity and duration
• Workouts are designed to fit your schedule, ranging from 7 to 32 minutes
• 72 exercises and 22 workouts you can customize to create over 1,000 variations – from easy to hard
• Smart Workout feature gauges your fitness and motivation level and creates a variety of workouts specifically for you
• Create custom workouts targeting multiple focus areas and workout intensity
• Control music and audio prompts from your device
• Learn the exercises with 72 high-definition video tutorials
• Set workout and inactivity reminders to help you stay on track
• Share your workouts via Facebook and Twitter
• Workouts are tracked and can be integrated with your iPhone Health App
It’s time to work out!
Thank you for using The Johnson & Johnson Official 7 Minute Workout® App. This update fixes bugs and makes improvements to the app’s performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Number of smart workout cycles optimistic!
This is a great app and I’ve noticed a huge increase in my fitness levels since I started using it 6 months ago. The main area for feedback, and improvement, however is related to its automatic increase in number of cycles as your fitness increases. This is usually a good thing, however on a couple of occasions I’ve only managed 1 out of 2, or 2 out of 3 cycles of smart workout, due to my own physical limitations. Because I haven’t finished all the cycles, nothing registers on the tracker at all. Which is a little deflating. It would be better under ‘my performance’ to list the number of cycles of smart workout actually completed, and this would give a more accurate picture of performance over time as well.
Great especially as it's free
Better features than other paid for versions. I found smart exercise really good, and the ability to give feedback which I'm hoping will tailor the routine next time. Might be an idea to let users give feedback on the previous exercise during the rest period too. Excellent interface and smooth interactions give impression of well crafted app.
Exercises are as expected, though some variations were not familiar to me - a run through would have been appreciated, which may exist but I didn't spot one.
Generally a good app
Generally good workout app. The original 7 minuite version works well, and there are various more advanced options. The customer workout is a little counter intuitive to use, particular in terms of how to re-order the exercises.
There was a small issue in a previous update that doubled the workout, but the developer fixed this promptly when reported.
A fairly minor issue, but it would be nice if they finally updated for iPhone 6 and later screen size.
Thank you for reporting this issue. We have addressed this issue in the latest app update (2.6.3). If you are still experiencing issues after updating the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
- 203.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.