Get more done on the go with join.me! Host or join an online meeting from your iPhone or iPad. Join a conference call, host a video conference, share content no matter where you are. Connect to crystal clear VoIP audio, even while sharing a document. And the collaboration doesn’t stop there – you can chat, record a meeting, even use our mobile whiteboard to brainstorm ideas. All in the same personal join.me meeting experience you know and love. Whether at home, at the airport, or in a coffee shop – everyone can join in the conversation with join.me.
Join a meeting, call, or video conference instantly from anywhere. Just type in the meeting code and you’re on the same page, even if you’re hundreds of miles away.
Host meetings with a single tap. join.me lets you host audio calls, video calls, present documents, and share your screen or whiteboards right from your iPad or iPhone. Just one tap starts a scheduled meeting, a spontaneous meeting, or a conference call.
Hosting meetings is even easier with iPhone X and iPhone XS! Quickly start all meeting types with simple 3D Touch on the home screen.
SEE (what I’m thinking)
Collaborate face-to-face from anywhere with the join.me mobile video! You can all join a video only meeting for a quick sync on the go, or give a personal touch to any presentation by using video and sharing documents simultaneously.
Share your iPhone/iPad screen, or share presentations, spreadsheets, images, PDFs and whiteboards instantly from join.me. You can pass the presenter role to another attendee from your iPhone or iPad. Share whiteboards easily via AirDrop, Messenger, or Mail – as well as share directly to Slack, Trello, Evernote, LinkedIn, etc.
Try join.me PRO free for 14 days. Whether presenting during a meeting or just using join.me audio, there are never any limits or hidden charges. With join.me PRO, take your calls to the next level with a dedicated conference line and local dial in numbers in the US and more than 45 countries.*
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
• In-meeting chat with all participants at once or individually
• Display mode only to external monitor via Apple TV, AirServer, Reflector or via projector showing just the canvas of the whiteboard, no tools (iPhone and iPad)
• Meeting lock for extra security
EVEN MORE WITH PRO
• Create your own personal link (join.me/yourname)
• Set your personal, branded background image
• Video conferencing for up to 10 participants
• Create unlimited whiteboards
• Swap presenters during meetings
• Includes full access to join.me desktop version too
• Schedule meetings right from your app
• Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Terms of service: https://secure.logmein.com/policies/termsandconditions.aspx
Requires iOS 10 or later.
*Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
We've made it easier to share your device's screen. We've also improved performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Audio quality can be improved
The app crashes and the audio drops frequently making it difficult to have a continuous conversation
Could be better
Could be a useful app. I used the app on my iPad2 to connect to Windows Vista OS. My ipad2 only uses wifi and does not have 3G. Connection was ok and was able to see other persons screen. Able also to watch video showing on PC screen. Would be useful if there was the functionality to have sound. My ipad has Facetime, so thought it might be able to use the VOIP functionality, but on clicking on the phone icon ipad hung and nothing was seen on the PC. Disconnecting on IPad was not instantaneous - it took approximately 20 seconds. The app crashed a couple of times and on logging back in the old connection could still be seen along with the new connection. Chat works fine. Screen changes on PC had reasonable refresh times on IPad. Could be a useful app if the functionality to take control of another person's PC was available.
Simply the best in screen sharing
It really is that simple. And it really works. I use it all the time and can't believe it's free. Even the Pro version (for PC) is only a few pounds but the free version doesn't nag to upgrade. The iPad version only allows you to view someone else's screen but that's all I want it to do and it just does it brilliantly.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 106.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 LogMeIn, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- join.me pro subscription £17.99
- join.me pro subscription £189.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.