This app delivers information and support surrounding mental health disorders.
The App, which is approved by the Royal College of Psychiatrists, is designed for current serving personnel and provides information on mental health problems as well as highlighting where to get help. The Trust lead Psychiatrist for the service Dr Martin Deahl, who is also a serving Territorial Army Colonel, said:
“There is nothing like it in the App market place and it has significant potential to contribute to de-stigmatising mental health”.
South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust lead a network of NHS Trusts providing inpatient mental health care to the armed forces, known as Joining Forces.
- Due to demand for embedded videos within app so that they can be viewed when in locations with no internet connectivity, videos have been embedded
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I feel this is fantastic app , gives real understanding of ptsd . I'm ex service personal found no support from the army or NHS lack of understanding of symptoms after the Falklands which led me to train as a therapist to help others with ptsd it's nice to see things changing for the better !! its when people return to civi street that problems start, professionally and personally this will help people in need to spot symptoms of ptsd help with more awareness well done to all of you keep up the good work.
Only just installed this app but my first impression is that it is a well thought out user friendly app with good supporting information and resources. A must have for anyone with or supporting someone with a mental health problem.
I highly recommend this app to those serving in our armed forces or their support network. Great resources and information.
- South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- 140.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.