Jones On Fire
By Glass Bottom Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** No in-app purchases, they've been removed! Just a fantastically fun game about kitties and the firefighters that love them! **
Jones on Fire - a high-speed action game of kitty saving and flame evading, running and jumping, where YOU are the hero!
Become Emma Jones, firefighter extraordinaire, tough cookie and kitten lover. Beat 10 levels of dangerous mountain terrain, improving Jones’ skills with every fluffy life saved. Dominate your friends on the kitty-saving leaderboards, and gain the adoration of millions of cats!
Save the kitties! You’re their only hope!
What The Press Is Saying:
- "Upcoming 'Jones On Fire' is Basically ‘Jared Nelson: The Video Game’" - TouchArcade
- "Give Me One Good Reason to Save Hundreds of Cats from a Raging Inferno [...] Fair enough." - Kotaku
- "[...] the graphics alone make it worth a second look.’" - GameZebo
- Silky smooth 60FPS graphics, with anti-aliasing! (on iPhone 5 and iPad 4 and above)
- Fast, frenetic, side-scrolling fun
- Intuitive controls
- Juicy running and jumping physics
- Fun in short bursts, but addictive enough for longer plays
- Upgrade Jones with increasingly spiffy fire-fighting skills
- Blocky, retro visuals with just a touch of the modern
- Rockin' tunes
- Supports down to the iPhone 3GS (iPhone 3GS users will see occasional framerate dips)
If you’ve enjoyed Temple Run, Tiny Wings, Don’t Run With A Plasma Sword, Mega Run, Canabalt, Robot Unicorn Attack, or similar in the past - then this is the game for you!
Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/GlassBottomGame
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/glassbottomgames
THANK YOU for being a fan! You’re why we make the games we do, and without you, we’d be nowhere - and those kitties would be all alone...
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Removed ability to purchase new IAPs, re-added leaderboards, improved smoothness of camera, fixed cases of falling-through-ground during charges, and general bug fixing.
Addictive and fun
It has kittens! And it's a really fun concept, very simple to play, and only takes a short time to play a level.
My only regret is that for such a simple game, with very basic graphics, it actually really struggles to run on my iphone4. It probably could do with some optimisations.
Only one problem
When you play it says the kittens which aren't saved die, i love kittens so could you please change to say it that they still have to flee from the fire
Grabbed for free, is fun & novel with good graphics so it gets 4 stars from me.
If you like endless runners & need a new one this has got to be worth 69p IMO...
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 March 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Glass Bottom Games LLC
- © 2012 Glass Bottom Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Kitty Doubler£1.99
- Nine Lives£2.99
- Large Bag of GK£6.99